The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please add "Rested" bonus

GimpyPorcupine
GimpyPorcupine
✭✭✭✭✭
As it stands, there's no reason to sleep in my house, because of the two load screens I have to endure to leave, do my writs, and return. So, similar to the bonuses in Skyrim, it would be nice to have something here that rewarded you for living in your home.

For example, if you log out of a character in one of your homes, and are logged off for at least 8 hours, then you would get a Well-rested bonus for 12 hours, granting +10% increased XP gain. Additionally, it should increase the bonus if you equip the Ring of Mara and you and your "spouse" are both logged off in the home.
8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would like them to add more functionality in general to housing, and I think the well-rested bonus is a good suggestion. Perhaps it could also add some extra time to the enlightened bonus.

I'd also love to be able to purchase either a writ courier NPC or a writ board/box to complete my daily writs. I have crafting areas set up in a couple of my homes, which are mostly useless since I have to do writs in town where the boards are. Make it an achievement to earn and expensive to purchase if they have to, but I'd love to be able to utilize the crafting areas I've created.