The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hollowjack Crates ...

Yigrok
Yigrok
✭✭✭
I vowed that I will never buy crown crates again.. but.... I caved in and did... AND OMG I WAS LUCKY... the 1st 15 crates i only got a hollowjack senche and apostle motif... then i had 790 crowns left so I decided to buy another one...
Parcooti throws the bonus card... it's shiny aaaand.... Hollowjack Daedra-Skull Wolf!!!!

Out of all the radiant apex mounts, this one in particular seems to have extra voice overs, which i love and i think it's a nice addition.

[img][/img]3308z6p.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN9RXFNi-oc
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice~ Congrats!
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have bought more than 60 crates spread over different season not a single apex reward....
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is the rider permanent?
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got two apex hollowjack mounts the camel and the senche outnof 15 crates I bought today I’m pleased 😀 I like the wolf 🐺
    Edited by LordLomax on September 21, 2018 12:26AM
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    Grats! This is my new favorite crate season lol
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Opened 15 crates today. Didn't get anything worth more than 40 gems and tons of repeats. I'm not super into any of the apex mounts (though the radiant apex ones seem neat!) Would have liked to see at least 2 or 3 from the 100 gem tier though.

Probably won't be getting more this season if thats how the RNG is going to treat me.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah i was a bit let down with this season....I really love the look of the Radiant apexs of which the the horse is my fav, but mostly for the ghastly lantern, but that wolf is quite sweet too and while the apex are fun, they seem niche seasonal. I was hoping there would be some awesome stuff this time around, but nothing jumps out, ill have to wait another season to spend my 460 gems
    Edited by Nightfall12 on September 21, 2018 2:08AM
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I had a Radiant Apex Mount, but getting a Daemon Cockerel in the crate is good enough along with the Hollowjack Bear Mount using the 400 Crown Gems I managed to scrape together from the reapers harvest along with the free crates in the calendars and the giveways.

Note about the Hollowjack Bear Mount: Beware the Headless Wardens and their Bear Sidekicks.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video, could you by chance show that off with a female character? Also I’d be interested to see what the skeleton polymorph looks like on that.
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    Nice video, could you by chance show that off with a female character? Also I’d be interested to see what the skeleton polymorph looks like on that.

I'll do that later today, after i get back home from work.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got two of those damn wolves last night in 30 crates. All I wanted was the skull decorations. :cry:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I got two of those damn wolves last night in 30 crates. All I wanted was the skull decorations. :cry:

Awwww, I would gladly give you mine if I could - all I wanted was the Glenmoril Witch Robes but alas, my three free crates were not kind :)
  • Sgtmeg
    Sgtmeg
    ✭✭✭
    I usually hate the apex rewards, but since I'm such a huge Halloween geek I loved the apex horse I got. Can't say I like the radiant apex rewards still, but the extra chanting voice clips are admittedly a nice touch. Not quite worth the rng to get it, but still. Nice touch. Congrats on your prize :D
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yigrok

I’m still interested in hearing the female voice overs for this mounts effects if you’ve got time. Otherwise no worries.
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought 15 crates and opened it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw98gDE4m-M

Got a headless horse :D
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had enough crowns from ESO+ that I got 15 boxes. No apex mount but a couple of cool pets, a lot of momentos and emotes and after changing the potions and scrolls into gems, had enough to get the Hollowjack Netch!
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yigrok

I’m still interested in hearing the female voice overs for this mounts effects if you’ve got time. Otherwise no worries.

Here is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg7mnq2pfbk
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SilverWF wrote: »
    @Yigrok

Here is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg7mnq2pfbk

Its that annoying laugh the bears had for a while last month.. It drove me nuts after a while..
    Edited by DanteYoda on October 1, 2018 5:10AM
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SilverWF

Oh neat thanks for the video!

I’m still curious about the mount the OP posted though because I believe it has unique vocal overrides for the sound effects. You can hear the male character chanting to Molag Bal in the OP’s video, and I was curious to see how those chants sound with a female character.

I wonder if the other two radiant apex mounts have unique sound effects as well? Did anyone get lucky enough for those?
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    @SilverWF

Oh neat thanks for the video!

I’m still curious about the mount the OP posted though because I believe it has unique vocal overrides for the sound effects. You can hear the male character chanting to Molag Bal in the OP’s video, and I was curious to see how those chants sound with a female character.

I wonder if the other two radiant apex mounts have unique sound effects as well? Did anyone get lucky enough for those?

Hey, sorry I didn't put a video up, I will try today, but I checked the female version, and sadly, the chanting is in the same voice as the male one :(.
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh weird! I guess the chanting is coming from the Daedra skull then, as opposed to the rider.

Hmm I still wonder in the wraith lantern horse and flame skull senche radiants have special sound effects as well, or if it was just the wolf.
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    Oh weird! I guess the chanting is coming from the Daedra skull then, as opposed to the rider.

Hmm I still wonder in the wraith lantern horse and flame skull senche radiants have special sound effects as well, or if it was just the wolf.

It's just the wold, i checked the other two and they have no special chanting, just a random laugh like the normal ones :(.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yigrok wrote: »

It's just the wold, i checked the other two and they have no special chanting, just a random laugh like the normal ones :(.

Out of curiosity, how did you check that? Unless you have all 3 radiant apex mounts :lol:

I've not seen a single one of the radiant apex mounts in game, and their droprate seems to be even lower than the earlier radiant ones, according to crown crate data.

I got two of the "regular" apex headless mounts though, and I must say I'm enjoying them.
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Yigrok wrote: »

Out of curiosity, how did you check that? Unless you have all 3 radiant apex mounts :lol:

I've not seen a single one of the radiant apex mounts in game, and their droprate seems to be even lower than the earlier radiant ones, according to crown crate data.

I got two of the "regular" apex headless mounts though, and I must say I'm enjoying them.

I have friends that have the other two :D, i am not THAT lucky :D. I asked them to come near me and do the space thing to check.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a Hollowjack Daedra Skull Wolf out of one of the crates I got.

(Unfortunately, iPads do not post images well.)
    Edited by Skullstachio on October 1, 2018 12:34PM
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.