The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't log in Xbox na server

Dovahkiin804
Dovahkiin804
✭✭
Anyone else having problems with this? Says login failed. I went away for lunch left my game on I was in a house I didn't own kicked me out the game went back to login and got that message. I hope I didn't brake my game for being in a house I didn't own.
  • Skall66
    Skall66
    ✭✭✭
    same thing on xbox EU
    are you ESO+? my friend is and can play, maybe the game became a subscribe to play...
    Mudcrab magnet
    Xbox EU
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Yes I am eso plus but I don't think that's the problem. Others are having the same problem so I don't know
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been having this issue the past several days, but only with Eso. Keep having to reset router, console and attempt to log in multiple times with errors before it finally lets me into the game.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Xbox Live was experiencing a service interruption earlier. This interruption should now be resolbed. Please let us know if you continue to have issues logging in.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Seems to be working fine now.
  • Skall66
    Skall66
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Xbox Live was experiencing a service interruption earlier. This interruption should now be resolbed. Please let us know if you continue to have issues logging in.

working in EU too.
    As per https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status , the service interruption was only concerning purchase and content usage, how comes it affects ESO connexion to server? (other online games, even MMOs were working fine)
    Mudcrab magnet
    Xbox EU