Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skål - a PCNA Trials 101 Guild

Sigtric
Sigtric
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Howdy folks!

Skål is a PCNA guild with a heavy focus on getting people who would like to see ESO Trials into them, and we are recruiting. Sometimes the raiding community in ESO can feel closed off, hard to gain entrance to, and we hoped to, and have been successful at changing that. If you'd like to know more, read blow!

History and Info
I opened the guild and started recruiting in August of 2017. Our focus then, much like it is now, is to find players who want to participate in trials and get them exposure, experience, gear, and the means to improve their play. Through out this time we have had several members who thought they'd never see a trial, not only see them, but get clears in vet level content. Skål works very closely with another guild (The Breakfast Club, 'TBC') for members who have moved past the scope/goal of Skål and are looking for the next level of vet raiding. These members have the option of remaining in Skål if they'd like, which most have and still regularly participate in our ongoing events.

The guild contains a diverse mixture of players of all skill levels, as well as players from around the world.

Our Mission and Code of Conduct
To create a safe, fun and informative place for players to learn and participate in ESO Trials Content.

As such, our guild chat and discord is to remain politics and religion discussion free. Racism, sexism, hatred, etc will not be tolerated. We require that our members be 18+. Full rules and code can be seen in our discord #welcome and #raid

Schedule - all times Eastern US
9PM Mondays: Trials 101. This is a normal level, usually Craglorn trial intended for first timers and people learning.
9PM Tuesdays: Vet 101. Taking it to the next level, when people are ready to try their hand at vet raids
OFF Wednesday
10:30 PM Thursday: Another normal beginners run
11PM Fridays: Our first Vet Progression team. Roster currently full.
5PM Saturdays: This run doesn't happen EVERY saturday, but is an open raid, any one welcome to sign up, usually a gear farm of some sort (cloudrest lately).
11PM Saturdays: Our second static team. Roster currently full.
3PM Sundays: This run happens more often than not but subject to raid lead availability like the Saturday 5PM run. Currently hitting Normal Halls for gear, may change up from time to time. Open sign ups.

We are also currently looking to expand our Oceanic player base (we have several awesome Members from Australia, NZ, Japan), and we will soon be opening at least one weekly that will run during the Oceanic prime time.

Further, as we grow we will eventually be adding more open raids as well as remain open to the possibilities of other teams forming within the guild.

How to Join
If you're interested, joining is pretty simple:

1. Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/mjJv53Y
2. Read the #welcome channel, if agreeable, post in #recruiting. Make sure you let us know in that channel if your in-game @ name is different than what we see in discord.
3. Join our ESORaidPlanner.com page (if you do not already have an account with ESORaidPlanner, make one) by applying here: https://esoraidplanner.com/g/skal

Myself or one of the officers will be in contact with you if we have any questions or otherwise to let you know when we're expecting to be able to get you on board (Most of us have limited time during the daytime to get invites out, etc)
Edited by Sigtric on June 20, 2018 3:30PM

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
[/center]
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of our raid leaders just added another beginners/normal for learning/gear farm on Thursdays @ 10:30PM East.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are currently looking for a couple tanks and a few DPS to run a vet progression group during Oceana prime time, looking like it'll be starting at 8pm AEST on Wednesdays. The team will start with working towards vet Cloudrest +'s

If interested shoot me a message or hop in our discord and post up in the recruiting channel and we'll get a conversation going about the details.
    Edited by Sigtric on July 9, 2018 3:08PM

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Kjsdtd
    Kjsdtd
    Very interested and would love an invite, have completed all craglorn hms, vhof and vmaw with good scores, 48.1k mageblade

Id: imwargasmo
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skål is still recruiting. Have some openings for total beginners happening at 10:30pm eastern / 7:30pm pacific on Thursdays.

Other open runs include 9p Monday and Tuesday for normal beginners and intro to vet respectively.

See the how to join section up in the top post if interested.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all

We are currently looking for 2 DPS that can be available Wednesday evenings in Aus/Oceania prime time! One of our raid leaders is running a group that is working on vet Cloudrest progression.

The run happens at 9AEST on Wednesdays. Please shoot me a message or hop in our discord (link in OP) and ping Efster for more information.

Also, we are still taking in new members for the PCNA runs, no experience required, but all skill levels are welcomed if you're interested in a trials learning guild!

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • efster
    efster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skal's SEA/Oceanic team is still looking for 2 DPS! Wednesdays at 9PM AEST, though I'm looking at adding a second run on Tue or Thur at 10PM.

The group comp is very off-meta -- we are currently running with 3 tanks (a NB, a Templar, and a Warden), we don't stack mNBs, and DPS is comparatively low, so we get screwed by RNG a lot more often than a group with god-tier DPS would. It's a strugglebus, but we're making it work. The guideline is "kill stuff, don't die" with an emphasis on the "don't die" part; I don't care about your parse as long as you can pull your weight relative to the group. Stam or mag welcome.

HALP
    Edited by efster on September 21, 2018 12:13AM
    AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks! Skål is currently looking for more raiders. New or long time players both welcomed.

Specifically we'd like to find more people for our intro to trials, normal and vet runs on Monday and Tuesday respectively, at 9pm eastern.

Other raid opportunities are and will be available as well. If interested please join our discord and post in the recruiting channel! https://discord.gg/mjJv53Y

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • hades19
    hades19
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite?
  • hades19
    hades19
    Soul Shriven