The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Mostly) Casual player looking for cool guilds. CP 160

_krohm_
_krohm_
Soul Shriven
Hi All.

I used to be a gamer for years, but life being life, I'm now just a casual gamer with familial and professional duties to attend. This explains why it took me a nearly month to level my main (which is an argonian sorctank) to CP160.

That being said, I'm now in a position where joining Guilds would most probably make the game even more enjoyable and bring a good change from the rather repetitive routine of random dungeons with random groups, especially given such activity is not challenging now I've got some decent epic gear.

This brings me here, looking for some company to do some more challenging activities (PVP, PVE), warning the candidates guilds that:
I cannot commit to any minimum number of raids per week (but will be able to apply only for the activities I will be able to attend, as well as provide help to guild mates with little to no notice if I am available)
I wont have the time to so any kind of mat farming (but already have a few characters with hirelings, as I'm a lazy person)
I'm not planning to subscribe to ESO plus any time soon, so I do not have access to all the content at this time (this could change in the future)
I'd like at least one of the guilds I'll join to provide me access to a transmute station as this will become mandatory at some point to optimize my gear
I know my main is not the tank the meta dictates, but I like it and I'm not planning to level an other tank (in the next few months, at least).

All that being said, I'm of good company, and fully willing to answer any kind of inquisitive questions you might have.

Thanks for reading !

--
Krohm
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    _krohm_ wrote: »
    Hi All.

I used to be a gamer for years, but life being life, I'm now just a casual gamer with familial and professional duties to attend. This explains why it took me a nearly month to level my main (which is an argonian sorctank) to CP160.

That being said, I'm now in a position where joining Guilds would most probably make the game even more enjoyable and bring a good change from the rather repetitive routine of random dungeons with random groups, especially given such activity is not challenging now I've got some decent epic gear.

This brings me here, looking for some company to do some more challenging activities (PVP, PVE), warning the candidates guilds that:
    I cannot commit to any minimum number of raids per week (but will be able to apply only for the activities I will be able to attend, as well as provide help to guild mates with little to no notice if I am available)
    I wont have the time to so any kind of mat farming (but already have a few characters with hirelings, as I'm a lazy person)
    I'm not planning to subscribe to ESO plus any time soon, so I do not have access to all the content at this time (this could change in the future)
    I'd like at least one of the guilds I'll join to provide me access to a transmute station as this will become mandatory at some point to optimize my gear
    I know my main is not the tank the meta dictates, but I like it and I'm not planning to level an other tank (in the next few months, at least).

All that being said, I'm of good company, and fully willing to answer any kind of inquisitive questions you might have.

Thanks for reading !

--
    Krohm

Hi there, you dont state on whitch platform you are or whitch System, if you are on PC/NA iIm in a casual Crafter Guild, not really weekly Events but no Dues, 14 Day inactifity Policy, nothing more, well, a weekly Raffle you can choose to support. Really cool People, Im also in other Guilds, some with more, some with less commitment, my in game Name is the same, just shoot me a message here or in Game and i can hook you up
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • _krohm_
    _krohm_
    Soul Shriven
    [/quote]Hi there, you dont state on whitch platform you are or whitch System[/quote]

My bad, I though I had posted on a PC/EU forum.