Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The Pyromancer

Jeddahwe
Jeddahwe
✭✭✭
How did you build your Pyromancer?

High Elf Templar ----> Destruction Staff ----> Solar Flare + Sun Fire and things burn quick!
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    My Templar uses two handed, but you make that sound way more fun lol. Ill have to try it out and get back to ya!
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually went Nord dragonknight -> destruction/inferno staff

DK's get a lot of fire abilities and bonuses to fire damage =) Dunmer would probably be best as they get additional bonuses to fire damage spells, but I dont like the greyskins.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Stautmeister
    Stautmeister
    ✭✭✭
    Pyromancer? And not go Destruction staff DK?
    An orc marrying a wood elf?! Enjoy your Borsimer mutants!
  • korwinthale
    korwinthale
    ✭✭✭
    My son went Dunmer Dragon knight Fire staff and it's Freakin SICK as a pyromancer
    Edited by korwinthale on April 2, 2014 11:42AM
    "Still, we have to keep trying and hoping. That's what's important--the trying and the hoping. Maybe that's most important of all."
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »

DK's get a lot of fire abilities and bonuses to fire damage =) Dunmer would probably be best as they get additional bonuses to fire damage spells, but I dont like the greyskins.

How can you not like the greyskins? Their lore is spectacular. This wounds this one deeply. Although I like your DK destruction staff. I didn't know about the bonus to fire damage they get.
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • RipVanWinkleX
    Praise the sun!
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    Praise the sun!

lol - if the game would ever come back up we could play in jolly co-operation -Praise the sun!
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skjlvald wrote: »
    Lynx7386 wrote: »

How can you not like the greyskins? Their lore is spectacular. This wounds this one deeply. Although I like your DK destruction staff. I didn't know about the bonus to fire damage they get.

Because I usually play khajiit and dunmer are racist slavers :-P
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Jeddahwe
    Jeddahwe
    ✭✭✭
    7 now and going strong really like this setup as a ranged caster, hope I didn't make a choice I will regret latter on.
  • nhisso
    nhisso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wish we had a little better mix. Ive always played a stealthy, dual wielder that also uses some fire spells on a Dunmer in EVERY Elder Scrolls game. Can't do that without using a staff in ESO :(
    Edited by nhisso on April 5, 2014 7:35AM