Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Well this stinks

Jerek77
Jerek77
So i joined a pve guild to try out and entirely forgetting about factions now i cant play with them. :(:\:s And sorry if this isnt the correct place as there seems to be no general discussion forum.
  • Coggage
    Coggage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, that was your fault, wasn't it. 1) Either leave it or just keep it as one of your five guilds and use it simply as a Trading guild. 2) You could also create a character of the same faction, since ALL your characters are tied to the guilds you are currently in.

I fail to see any problem whatsoever.
  • awkwarrd
    awkwarrd
    ✭✭✭
    Is this a new player question?
  • Coggage
    Coggage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good point Awkwarrd, and that slipped by me. I've noticed this forum section becoming a Gripe Forum. :) This place REALLY needs a General Discussion forum.
  • Thete
    Thete
    ✭✭✭
    awkwarrd wrote: »

Isn't every question at the moment?

Forums do need some work to make different discussion areas easily accessible.
  • software_goddess
    software_goddess
    ✭✭✭
    Thete wrote: »
    awkwarrd wrote: »

Isn't every question at the moment?

Forums do need some work to make different discussion areas easily accessible.

You can edit it, and turn it into a question by simply adding, “Does anyone have any advice?”

My answer would be the same as @Coggage ‘s; Create a second avatar. There are many benefits to having a variety of avatars, that have different attributes, at your disposal. The least of which being, that they can hold extra inventory if you are a hoarder. The biggest reason would be if you have different groups of friends that have different alliances, that you like to join at different times.