The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Suggestion] Tail Armor?

Soris
Soris
✭✭✭✭✭
As an argonian, I want to wear shinny knight armor but his naked tail makes me cringe. :expressionless:
Please add tail armor to "leg" gear.
Or maybe let me lose my tail like most lizards can do in real world (not sure about ES lore have this)
@ZOS_GinaBruno
Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds cool, but will never happen
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. I like my tail.

But seriously, to much work for the return.
    Edited by idk on September 19, 2018 6:23PM
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too much work for every motif i agree. But temprorary they could just make generic styles for each armor type and add them to every motif. Like heavy armor have like chain/scaled armor look and covers most of the tail etc.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Zoal_AUG
    Zoal_AUG
    ✭✭✭
    IMHO that would be amazing problem with it is would need to do to many motifs and it would have to be for free as part of quality of life improvement yes, but we surely cant wait for innear future there are far more important things than that
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want to say that there was something datamined about tail spikes. But that was a looooong time ago. Also datamined was khajiit tail fluff.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this sounds awesome! :D
    Edited by Mayrael on September 20, 2018 2:46PM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge