Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Exorcised Coven Cottage rain glitch/bug

CiliPadi
CiliPadi
✭✭✭✭
During rainy weather, it also rains inside the hut/house!

-_-

• TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same with the wood elf pods and any awning or overhead furniture. the new orc house has thisbissue with snow i heard. its just one of those little immersion wrecking things they dont care about :)
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    They copy pasted this lack of weather collision over from skyrim to eso
    Xbox One Na
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well it was a waste of 250k gold. Glad I did not buy with crowns, and I will never again because of this.
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    The rain inside the cottage absolutely sucks!
    PS5/NA: brandyvicious-
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bug still exists on console...

With the witches seasonal just around the corner, and with this property being offered once again, can we finally get a fix to the Console Weather Bug?

please see here:

EDIT: The Console Weather Bug is still happening more than a year after Morrowind release.

It has been reported several times and after each patch / DLC, I'm sure many who like Homestead on Console have wished that it would be fixed.

What is the 'Console Weather Bug'?

On release of Morrowind on console, many houses began to experience rain INSIDE any buildings that are not instanced, and rain coming through ALL building materials such as rocks, boulders, building structure... everything. That is not the way it works on PC, PTS, or even on console prior to the Morrowind release.

Something was changed on console during Morrowind release and despite many reports and discussions on the forums, nothing has ever been fixed.

There has never been any official comment or reply regarding this bug.

Steps to duplicate:

1. when it is raining in a property on PC and PTS, place any boulder or structure item and see how the rain does NOT go through the object.
    2. On PC and PTS , when raining, go inside buildings such as the Hags cottage, Serenity falls out building, Daggerfall shed, or anywhere inside Earthtear Cavern, and notice it does NOT rain inside
    3. repeat steps 1 and 2 on console and notice it rains inside the properties and through ALL building materials

Hearing that we will get housing changes and updates with Murkmire, could we please get a final fix on this Morrowind bug?

Thanks