Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Master Writ Vouchers Disappeared from account!!

MonkLoHan
MonkLoHan
✭✭✭
Has this happened to anyone else?!?!? I had at LEAST 118 Master Writ vouchers in my account after completing one for 78 vouchers for a NIrhned Daedric Trickery Aldmeri Dominion gauntlets upgraded to gold. Last week, I complete another MW worth 8 writs, the notice my account shows only 28. WTH!?!?! I opened a ticket but have not heard back from anyone.

Anyone else lose MW vouchers in t heir accounts?
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't imagine if someone hacked your account they would take vouchers and leave anything else of equal or higher value. Are you missing anything else besides the writs? Do you have any previous screenshots of inventory to show where they were before the loss?

So ruling that out if we can,

They didn't get moved around on characters? You didn't delete a character they were on?

You didn't accidentally delete them while trying to move them?

If PC: A sorting addon isn't hiding them? An addon isn't hiding them if they got marked as not-doable for knowledge or materials? A junk addon accidentally deleted them?

If it was just a server glitch hopefully ZOS can readily see that's what happened and restore your account to the proper time-frame or return them. Best of luck.
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if they are like emails and disappear after 30 days?
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    This really bothers me. Haven't heard anything regarding my help ticket.

I am 100% sure I completed this 78 voucher master writ. There HAS to be some way they can go back and check when I was completed and give me back my vouchers.

I've only completed like 12-15 MWs so it should be easy for them to track it down.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It almost looks like the vouchers are being subtracted from your account rather than added. 118 - 78 = 40, and subtract 8 from that leaves 32. Not exact from your number of 28, but pretty close. One of my guildies was complaining about loosing writ vouchers and was pretty upset about it. What is your in-game character name if you don’t mind me asking?
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    It almost looks like the vouchers are being subtracted from your account rather than added. 118 - 78 = 40, and subtract 8 from that leaves 32. Not exact from your number of 28, but pretty close. One of my guildies was complaining about loosing writ vouchers and was pretty upset about it. What is your in-game character name if you don’t mind me asking?

Character is Dracena Bloodthorne.

Yeah, I am pretty beside myself about this. Just bought Ebonheart Chateau and wanted to use these vouchers for something.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are a few wonky issues in the system.

I have not noticed a voucher issue, but due to the guild bank deposit issue, have been asking people on PC to create an addon that tracks all of your gains and losses.

Another issue that people say is tied to the bank deposit issue is that I sometimes pay for an item off a guild trader and never receive the item. I am told this is a known issue and the solution is to keep your window open after the purchase for 20-30sec, but who has time for that when on a shopping spree? Other than for a big $ items mean.

• MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    All this time and STILL NO RESPONSE TO THE HELP TICKET I OPENED!!