The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Kena Head style page drop rate.

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Prepare for a moan... I understand the RNG is real, and thus so is the grind...

But I've now put in close to 50 runs in vWGT (every time in hard mode) - and never seen a style page drop. That's an AWFUL lot of waste of time for one style page. Can I make a suggestion? drop a guaranteed fragment of the style page (say, 10 fragments gets you the style) with the same chance drop rate on getting the full style page. At least then an end is in sight.

Illambris seemed a lot easier to get (and yet, I feel vWGT with the right group is a much faster farm)... I'm toast... I really am. I am so over this dungeon, then I doubt I'll EVER run it again after this grind.
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9 runs total had 4 drop, can't even sell the two I don't need... Feel bad for you. Ilambris took me about 30 runs to get.
  • erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    they seem to be around 15-20% drop rate. I get one every 5 runs or so.
    eisley the worst
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister_DMC wrote: »
    9 runs total had 4 drop, can't even sell the two I don't need... Feel bad for you. Ilambris took me about 30 runs to get.

aaawwwww BOOM !! This post must hurt OP so much... I feel sorry now for OP, I never have any luck on RNG either :(

You however now hold the power to...help OP... ;)
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're selling for ~200k (at least on console) now. All those runs....you could have just bought one!
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donny_Vito wrote: »
    They're selling for ~200k (at least on console) now. All those runs....you could have just bought one!

Ended up spending 1 million gold to get one for me, and one for my wife. after my 66th run, i called it quits.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone wanna buy key frags?? lol.
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is some seriously bad RNG
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister_DMC wrote: »
    That is some seriously bad RNG

I'm used to it. Looking at the guy that has (no joke) deconstructed 50+ VMA bows, 50+ VMA Resto Staves, 13 Ice Staves, 50+Dual Wield items and a handful of Sword n Boards - never to EVER see a single inferno staff or 2H... and only ever dropped a single lightning staff (and that was my very first run).