Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

IMMORTAL DRAGONS - Recruiting mature gamers from the Ebonheart Pact

GHOSTxFROSTY
GHOSTxFROSTY
✭✭
The IMMORTAL DRAGONS is a large community of mature, English-speaking players from the Ebonheart Pact (EU Server.)
The guild was originally founded with the aim of creating a group of like-minded gamers and to develop a friendly, fun-loving community, with the hope of growing more competitive over the course of time. Now, with over 50 players and still growing every day, our group has well and truly established itself as a force to be reckoned with!

As we continue to flourish, we’re always looking for sociable, laid-back players, who are down for exploring all elements of PVE and PVP. The guild is still fairly new, though growing fast and we’d like to find players who will help us continue to develop it and hopefully turn it into something special!

Ideal recruits:
- Aged 18 or over.
- Ebonheart Pact.
- Mic-orientated.

We have a mix of players from a diverse range of backgrounds. We have plenty of veterans but also welcome new players and will be happy to offer you guidance if you need it. We are also in the process of implementing a range of exciting features over the coming months including a high-spec Guild Hall for all our members, dedicated teams of master crafters and an exclusive PSN community and Discord server.

The main thing for us is about having a positive attitude, a bit of maturity and a sense of humour. If you have that, all our requirements are flexible. We also always respect that your RL comes first and never marginalise our players for having social lives, families or limited time available to them. Most of all, we really want those of you who are team-orientated and would be interested in helping us grow and continue to flourish!

If you'd be interested in joining the Immortals, please don't hesitate to get in touch! You can reply to this post or send me a message via PSN: GHOSTxFROSTY

We hope to see you out there!
Edited by GHOSTxFROSTY on September 5, 2018 1:14PM
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    We’ve grown to 5 members in our first 24 hours! - If you’re an EP player, looking for a guild, come and join us!
  • Nongras
    Nongras
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a fairly new player -just reached CP 10. Can I join? :)

PSN: Nongras
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Absolutely! An invite has been sent. Welcome!
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Still growing every day! Come and join us! ;)
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump!
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Over 20 members now and still growing!
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    30 members and climbing!
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Now over 40 members!
    Edited by GHOSTxFROSTY on August 25, 2018 11:50PM
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to join, PSN Mbpower7
    Maker of Drama & Lover of Roleplay
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    An invite has been sent! Welcome! Make yourself at home!
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bumpin
  • RossBlack51
    RossBlack51
    Soul Shriven
    I've been looking for a group that would welcome slightly noobier players! I've been playing since January, 172 Ebonheart Nord Templar, been getting back into the game recently but I want to start doing some Dungeons and what not, have solo'd up until now but can't really be doing that anymore so would be nice to get involved with some similarly aged and like minded folks after work. My PSN is H-Nakir if you'll have me!
  • DevilToker
    DevilToker
    Soul Shriven
    Hi would like to join your Guild not played for awhile my PSN DevilToker