Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Is there an addon for...

Grimm13
Grimm13
✭✭✭✭✭
Tracking what writs are obtained on all characters to be complied into a report form that the player can review? This would be the rewards and not bought ones. I would really like to see how my less trained char get rewards vs my fully trained ones.
https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no compariosn function I know of but Inventory Insight (from Ashes) is a cross-char tracking addon where you can easily find/search/see the writs you got on your chars/banks/guild banks.
    You can even show all together and filter them by their name e.g.

But you'd need to manually check the rewards from their tooltip then and make your mind about it.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    even if you don't use it for the writs, Inventory Insight is an amazing addon, that allows you to see not only all inventories in numerous views, but also all currencies as well...

• Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you but I was interested in a Rewards Earnings Report tracking system, have it broken down per character.
    Edited by Grimm13 on September 11, 2018 1:15PM
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone would know about Writ Helpers, it would be @Inklings
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thasks for the tag @Nestor.

Not sure if this helps but If youre running lazy writ and type /outputwritstats it will give the stat you want for the whole account. Not sure if there is a way to make it show single characters though.

XgCYVfb.png
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Um well *cough* those stats are a tad inaccurate.
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dolgubon wrote: »

No they arnt. I do writs on 15 characters on this account. Those are 100% accurate.
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inklings wrote: »

No they arnt. I do writs on 15 characters on this account. Those are 100% accurate.

I wrote the code. They are mostly but not completely accurate
    Edited by Dolgubon on September 17, 2018 4:24AM
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inklings wrote: »

I wrote the code. They are mostly but not completely accurate

Oh i know you wrote the addon. But i also kept track on paper everything on that list that is not in white. It matches up. If youre second guessing your code then ill offer up my data for cross referencing. Hit me up in DMs and ill send it to ya. I do 210 writs a day and have lots of info i kept track of to track % drop rates and what not from writs for over a year before i knew about this command. If you know for fact your code is wrong with out looking at my data or that image i posted let me know if there is any info or anything else i could help ya out with. Thanks for everything you do with lazy writ. Its an AMAZING addon! =)

Edit. I think i know the issue here. They might not seem to match up to you cause the data is split where i only did one top tier jewelry writ and 14 bottom ones from Summerset to Wolfhunter. Then did 15 top tier ones after wolfhunter do to the changes to what drops and the %s.
    Edited by Inklings on September 17, 2018 3:53PM