The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Worth Coming Back?

Banono1
Banono1
✭✭
After BFA's disappointment I am looking to fill the slot for my PvP MMO. I loved this game back when it worked, but quit during Summerset's launch due to constant loading screens of doom and crashes. Have these been fixed or at least gone back to levels pre Summerset (IE; yes, they happen, but maybe twice on a pop capped weekend).

Thanks for your input!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which platform do you play on?

There are a number of threads about issues still, so I don't think they're entirely fixed but hopefully someone on your platform can give better concrete information.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Banono1
    Banono1
    ✭✭
    NA-PC
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In terms of loadscreens and crashes, I've experienced not many to none.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Banono1
    Banono1
    ✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

Exactly what I wanted to hear!

Reinstalling.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banono1 wrote: »
    Ghostbane wrote: »

Exactly what I wanted to hear!

Reinstalling.
    Yikes, you uninstalled it? ESO is on my list of games you just don't uninstall even when you leave, dat download... :scream:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Banono1
    Banono1
    ✭✭
    Gotta get that fast internet!
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    The lag is still horrible tho during primetime
    PC,EU, EP
    Der-über-Zwerge-springt (Argonian, Magplar), Surtur Velothi (Dunmer, Magdk), Jaqene H'ghar (Imperial, Stamblade), Puppyslayer (Orc, Stamdk), Dagoth Era (Dunmer, Magblade), Æthmon Trevas (Altmer, Magsorc), Der-Zuletzt-Lacht (Argonian, Magden), Sir-Lanzeflott (Redguard, Stamplar)
  • Banono1
    Banono1
    ✭✭
    Lag has always been there. It was just when it reached the point of being unplayable is when I decided to pull the plug.