Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Murkmire and Update 20 Preview"

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you say more more precisely - music boxes can play only bard songs or any music from eso OST? So you can make to play "Ascadian Idyll" track from Morrowind OST in your house? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Cinbri on September 13, 2018 7:29PM
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will this hit PTS?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Something I noticed:
    Those unfortunate (or unlucky) enough to be sent to the prison

I'm pretty sure those words mean the same thing, or close enough to not matter. Was that intended? >_>
    When will this hit PTS?

@Chilly-McFreeze IIRC the week of the 17th.

#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Something I noticed:
    Those unfortunate (or unlucky) enough to be sent to the prison

I'm pretty sure those words mean the same thing, or close enough to not matter. Was that intended? >_>
    When will this hit PTS?

@Chilly-McFreeze IIRC the week of the 17th.

sept 17?
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    I sure hope providing a counterplay opportunity to Damage Shields will happen only against shield stackers. Otherwise, this change will do nothing but force Sorcerers to stack even more

If it's PvP only, that would be great, because nerfing PvE survivability would be a very bad choice.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    Wondering what kind of changes they are talking about when they are talking about medium armor passives

Perhaps my favorite passive in the game is a medium armor one, namely the boost to sneak. I will be apoplectic if they nerf that without an easy replacement elsewhere.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »
    sept 17?

Yes; next week.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • JakeBB1948
    JakeBB1948
    ✭✭
    If this DLC doesn't include a quest for the "Eye of Argonia" I will be quite let down. In fact, I'm half expecting that this is itself the "legendary Saxhleel antiquity". But we'll see.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JakeBB1948 wrote: »
    If this DLC doesn't include a quest for the "Eye of Argonia" I will be quite let down. In fact, I'm half expecting that this is itself the "legendary Saxhleel antiquity". But we'll see.

Isn't it just an expensive jewel?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Universe wrote: »
    Overall, some good changes to Cyrodiil :)

Though I'm worried about this:
    "provide counterplay opportunities for Damage Shield Abilities".

Damage shields are not OP and I can sense there is an incoming unnecessary nerf to the damage shields.

I think we all sensed an unnecessary nerf to damage shields coming when damage shields got the blame for why healers aren't needed in dungeons at the class rep meeting.

All it took was some attention through pve imbalance issue, fek pvp right...

PC EU
    PvP only
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does pts drop for murkire? Thanks
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    firedrgn wrote: »
    When does pts drop for murkire? Thanks

September 17th
  • HonorTheDead
    HonorTheDead
    ✭✭
    Please tell me one of the changes is the ability to search thru guild traders by just typing what you are looking for? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom xbox and playstation have been wanting that change since we have been able to type. Please this small change will drastically improve quality of life for all players.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this new Arena gonna be more difficult than DSA?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »
    Finally, we have made a series of broad changes to ESO’s combat that are designed to help balance sustain across all Classes

So hmmm, I am keeping my fingers crossed here they actually look at roles as sustain is really not just a class thing, in fact i'd go so far as saying it was just as much a role issue if not more. Some combo's (Templar Tanks) have borderline non-existant sustain under some circumstances :(

I guess we'll all find out soon enough...
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So re sustain:

Templars rejoice! Repentance is tweaked to allow multiple templars per corpse. Best/most deserving change in the notes I felt.

Wardens got a 60% boost to netch

NB got improved sustain from heavy attacks (not useful for NB tanks, not needed by NB DPS)

Sorcs get a change to dark exchange - restores half immediately and half over 30 secs. This might be a nice change, esp for those sorc tanks :) Needs testing

DK look unchanged.

Edited by aeowulf on September 17, 2018 5:17PM
  • MW2K
    MW2K
    ✭✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Murkmire and Update 20 Preview.

Can't get past the age gate. Won't accept any birth date, Chrome and IE. Page just keeps loading the age gate.

Lighting braziers and dispelling wards in Tamriel since 1994
  • JimmyJuJu
    JimmyJuJu
    ✭✭✭✭
    MW2K wrote: »
    This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Murkmire and Update 20 Preview.

Can't get past the age gate. Won't accept any birth date, Chrome and IE. Page just keeps loading the age gate.

I got that too. I opened a fresh IE browser and it started working.

tl;dr - clear your cache :)
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    your'e game will absolutely be trash, with this update causing a lot of people to leave. good job! :smile: