The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DC Player in Alkosh trading kills/D ticks for emp push

JohnVNovelli
JohnVNovelli
✭✭
There is 0 action on the map, and this campaign is very quiet throughout the day, it's the brand new 7 day camp. I have been here since it was added. At 11 A.M the now leader has gained over 300k AP in less than an hour with nothing on the map flipping. At one point I caught where he was and was getting D ticks of over 7k within 2 minutes of each other, he then left and started doing it elsewhere. It's near impossible to find where this is because nothing ever goes under attack. I have the instances where I got the D ticks recorded. As someone experienced in PvP there is no way this person is not cheating.
  • JohnVNovelli
    JohnVNovelli
    ✭✭
    This is PC NA.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many months ago I had a guildie show me how these emp flippers farm D ticks, and he said that he personally knew of one person that got a suspension for doing it. If it bothers you go ahead and report them, and include video of them in action. Personally, I’ve seen enough former emperors with very average PvP skills to realize that the title means nothing except a dye stamp and a couple of exclusive furnishings, and couldn’t care less about it.
  • JohnVNovelli
    JohnVNovelli
    ✭✭
    Being emperor takes no skill, but obviously the bonuses you get from it make it beneficial to have for anything pvp related.
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being emperor takes no skill, but obviously the bonuses you get from it make it beneficial to have for anything pvp related.

The bonuses aren’t worth anything if it’s a dead campaign no one is playing on.
  • JohnVNovelli
    JohnVNovelli
    ✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »

The bonuses aren’t worth anything if it’s a dead campaign no one is playing on.

Except there is an IC event and if you are emp you can solo the rotation in time.