Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

What armor sets are broken right now?

Queenmab
Queenmab
✭✭
(I’m on Xbox NA if that makes any kind of difference.)
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As far as broken and not working, it is weapon sets that are not, or were not, not sure, the ones from vma, dsa and such
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on September 14, 2018 1:00PM
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Better to sum up stuff that is not broken. That will get you a shorter list. And what is not on the list... well, that's broken.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Queenmab
    Queenmab
    ✭✭
    As far as broken and not working, it is weapon sets that are not, or were not, not sure, the ones from vma, dsa and such

I thought I read some of the monster helms weren’t working either.
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In bug reports thread, I've seen mentioning that, after last patch (that rolled back changes that broke arena weapon sets) Balorgh monster set is still waiting to be fixed in next update. But it wasn't specified whether it's currently broken in "still works even when ultimate isn't spent, like before patch" way, or in "just sits on your head and looks pretty" way. People who run it can check if it's functional now.