The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New Furnishing Pack, Costumes, and Pet in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - Sept. 13

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
An all-new furnishing pack, pet, and two fashions straight from Wrothgar have arrived in the Crown Store! All three are available starting today - check them out!

COSTUMES
Forge-Wife's Impervious Frock
110f160ab5ec8d8a1bbc484d1b5c44dc.jpg

"You can still look sharp while you hammer out a dagger!" says Orc-tailor Borzighu. "Our Forge-Wife's Frock, spun from non-flammable gray scathecraw fibers, protects you from cinders, soot, hot embers, and even spatters of molten metal. Hot!"

The Forge-Wife's Impervious Frock is available on all platforms starting on September 13, and costs 500 crowns.

Vengeance Day Dress
93268f1eb4a1b4fccfa0c4a6f73fb6c0.jpg

"Malacath's Vengeance Day is coming up soon, and you'll want to look your best for it!" says Borzighu of Orsinium. "Being Orcs, naturally we think about revenge every day, but Vengeance Day is still our favorite!"

The Vengeance Day Dress is available on all platforms starting on September 13, and costs 700 crowns.

FURNITURE
Molag Bal Bundle
4692113e9b436c8b813e0476ad6d8834.jpg

Furnishings related to the Daedric Prince Molag Bal and Coldharbour.

The Molag Bal Bundle is available on all platforms for a limited time from September 13 to September 17 at 10am EDT, and costs 4,500 crowns.

PETS
Fawn Echalette
e25a91318185bf66ec8e96a93ab815d1.jpg

When spring comes to the sun-dappled forests of southern Wrothgar, Echatere babies are sometimes born with temporary spotted camouflage that fades as the Echalette matures. It's pretty while it lasts.

The Fawn Echalette is available on all platforms starting on September 13, and costs 700 crowns.

DYE STAMPS
First Frost
ab3rvac4qmpu.png

The First Frost dye stamps are available on all platforms from September 13 to September 20 at 10am EDT and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.

Will you be picking up these new Crown Store items? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Molag Bal Bundle is very tempting... Might have to pick it up.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fingers are crossed af that those costumes dye at least with the same quality as the "male" outfits. They look nice and I'd love to have a variety of ways to present them!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope crown gifting is fixed before the Molag Bal pack leaves since I really want to gift it to someone :(
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope crown gifting is fixed before the Molag Bal pack leaves since I really want to gift it to someone :(

@bellatrixed What’s wrong with it?? 0_o
  • Scaraben_beta
    Atallanta wrote: »

Gifting was taken down today per a post about an hour ago on the forums.

I’m super excited about this furnishings pack. I was looking to buy at least three quarters of those items on their own from the furniture crown store in the housing interface. Now they’re all together for much less than I would’ve spent! I can’t wait to get home from work!!

• prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »

Gifting was taken down today per a post about an hour ago on the forums.

I’m super excited about this furnishings pack. I was looking to buy at least three quarters of those items on their own from the furniture crown store in the housing interface. Now they’re all together for much less than I would’ve spent! I can’t wait to get home from work!!

I've got the opposite problem, where I only wanted a few things but would have to shell out a lot for them. It'd be nice if, when these exclusive sales are on, the furnishings could also be added separately to the store tab. Make the prices unfair if you have to, make the cost of the individuals 4-5 times that of the package, just let me have the option to buy the few things I want without having to get an inventory full of things I don't want but now can't sell or give away.
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got the opposite problem, where I only wanted a few things but would have to shell out a lot for them. It'd be nice if, when these exclusive sales are on, the furnishings could also be added separately to the store tab. Make the prices unfair if you have to, make the cost of the individuals 4-5 times that of the package, just let me have the option to buy the few things I want without having to get an inventory full of things I don't want but now can't sell or give away.

Or better yet, let us TRADE the crown items we don't want. I genuinely, genuinely do not understand ZOS' reasoning that we can sell previously unpurchased crown items to other players for gold via the gifting system, but if we already have claimed furniture in our inventory, we can't give it to others... why??? I have deleted so much furniture I wish I could have given someone.
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else notice a weird stripe down the back of the Forge Wife costume? At first I thought it was a weird trim but it doesn’t dye. Is it a cream-colored zipper or something? Or an error....?
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens