The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

To the DK on the bridge who chained me to my death...

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
Awesome!! Thank you for the laugh and I’ll see you in Cyrodil!! Rock on
Edited by DUTCH_REAPER on September 10, 2018 8:56PM
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a DK chain me right off the bridge like a month or so ago. The best part was there was already a dead body down there so this was obviously his whole thing lol, chain everyone passing by right off into the slaughterfish water.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha same! When it happened and I fell I was like DUUDEEE!!!
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    What must you thought on the way down... other then AHHHHHHHH lol :smiley:
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i landed on a ledge down below, stealthed up and streaked off onto the other bank. <shrug>

nice try.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's gonna be weird looking at the alessia bridge in constant rubble...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    it's gonna be weird looking at the alessia bridge in constant rubble...

The slaughter fish will be happy.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I, personally, will be the one to destroy the Alessia Bridge.

...maybe then the PUGs will stop farming for that huge bridge tick. :D
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been a victim of this too. One second on the bridge. Before I any idea what happened, I'm laying dead below. Was humorous at the time.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a map exploit and griefing, but I guess it's funny the first time you see it happen. The subsequent times it's obnoxious. And trust me, that guy will sit there all night doing it. Please don't encourage him!
    Edited by josh.lackey_ESO on September 11, 2018 4:43AM
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i'll gladly help.

giphy.gif
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a map exploit and griefing, but I guess it's funny the first time you see it happen. The subsequent times it's obnoxious. And trust me, that guy will sit there all night doing it. Please don't encourage him!

mimimimimimimim exploit mimimimimimi mimimmimi
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

mimimimimimimim exploit mimimimimimi mimimmimi

Well, at 30 seconds in the video it does say "press mousebutton to exploit"

Anyway, it is clever use of a skill. It is not an exploit just like destro staff clench to push people of walls is not an exploit.
    The skill does what it should do.. pull people towards you.

I know at least one other DK which does this trick, but he uses that Pjsijic skill to teleport back onto the bridge.
    Edited by Knootewoot on September 11, 2018 6:27PM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not in Cyrodil, but in the BG Arcane University map, I've found a decent tactic is to sit on the upper level and drop the Warden's Frozen device at one of the entry ways below, and watch as enemy players are teleported all the way up to the second level. But, I stand at the edge, so instead of solid ground, they teleport to mid-air and fall. Hit them with a light attack and a bird or two while they are falling and it's a death sentence. And you can cast 3 of them.

Pretty sure this works on the Bridge as well. But the fall is shorter.
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

giphy.gif
    Edited by anamenobodyelsehas on September 11, 2018 9:34PM
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't done this on the bridge, but it's so fun to pull people when they're riding by on mounts. It's such a funny animation with the hilarity increasing proportionately with mount size. I wish more people rode the camels because that would be Peak Humor to whip one one those things back into your group.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A DK has done that to me on there too. I was crying laughing. Well played that man/woman.
    Edited by Elong on September 12, 2018 4:27AM
  • Carcharodontosaurus
    Use psijic skill undo, that should help avoid being yanked off bridges and cliffs and anything really
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use psijic skill undo, that should help avoid being yanked off bridges and cliffs and anything really

You could use that the opposite way too as a DK. Jump off a ledge and use chains to pull the opponent to you. And then Undo and end back up on the ledge as your opponent falls to their death.