The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Siege Not Working Against Doors Now...

dotme
dotme
✭✭✭✭✭
PS4 NA Vivec campaign this weekend was... interesting.

Several times I saw ballista and trebs blowing right through doors as if they weren't there, and rams that won't turn and hit the doors, even though the doors are clearly up and at 100% health. Keeps include Arrius, BRK. Also seen at Sej outpost. No matter what you throw at the front door, you do no damage.

So now when trying to siege a keep you can either hit the front door with zero effect, or try and take down walls with 725 HP, no small undertaking especially if you're not running in 24-player groups. Makes dethroning or crowning an emp near-impossible since taking one keep has become a chore. I won't even go into how many repair kits you have to spam to fix that 725 HP wall... lol
PS4NA
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The side doors of keeps are invulnerable to sieges
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was also happening on XBox NA, Vivec over the weekend. The Front Door of BRK was invulnerable for multiple siege attempts. We were forced to siege the wall because the ram and ballista were doing zero damage to the door. This isn't a side door problem.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    The side doors of keeps are invulnerable to sieges
    dotme wrote: »
    ...No matter what you throw at the front door, you do no damage.

So now when trying to siege a keep you can either hit the front door with zero effect...

PS4NA
  • SinfulPrinc3ss
    SinfulPrinc3ss
    ✭✭✭
    Brk is so broken on xbox na viv. We could only seige the postern wall arrius side. Also when we got the keep if you went out either side door you would end up inside of the steps! Resulting in needing to get me unstuck...not ideal for battle!
    SinfulPrinc3ss Xbox Na
    kajiit stamblade AD
    imperial stamtank AD
    high elf magplar AD
    high elf magplar AD
    wood elf stamblade EP
    breton templar healer AD
    high elf magsorc AD
    dark elf magblade AD
    redguard stamsorc AD
    high elf magplar DC
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)