Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Help solo pve magblade build

Kharjas
Kharjas
Soul Shriven
Hi there,

I have come back to the game recently and I am looking for a good solo magblade build (Maelstrom arena and solo vet dungeons). It is not that I am anti social but more than I am in parental leave and I play when the baby naps and nobody knows when she wakes up xD. I really hate leaving a group with no explanation in the middle of a dungeon.

I follow Alcast builds but it seems that they are more group/trial oriented that solo playing (his build for maelstrom arena looks a little out of date)
Race is Altmer and I have around 400 CP. I dont have any trial gear and I see difficult to get it at this time.

Thank you for your help/input.

• Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burning Spellweave should be your first set (from City of Ash 1/2), and then mix a second one in. Kagrenac's Hope is decent, or Julianos. These both are craftable.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I differ from conventional wisdom on this in one way -- I really, really like Reaper's Mark when soloing with any kind of nightblade in any kind of hard multi-enemy fight. The heal alone more than justifies the time and magicka cost of casting it. The Major Berserk buff alone also almost justifies it. The Major Breach buff is an OK additional benefit in trash fights if you're casting it anyway, and either useless or strong in boss fights depending upon whether you're also running Elemental Drain.

Reaper's Mark is an underrated skill.