The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Slag Town Outlaw Refuge broken fan doorway - I would like this in my homestead

runagate
runagate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
There's a lot of memorably worldbuilding in the Clockwork City but oddly my absolute favorite is the broken fan doorway in the Slag Town Outlaw Refuge. I want this in my house.

The sound design of the stuck fan is absolutely great, always makes me stop and listen and smile. I want a symphony of these things in my home, much like I put (PvP achievement award) oil pots not only as lovely lava lamps but also due to the bizarre sloshing sound they make. We need more sonic furniture! (the noise did make me terrible nervous and want to dodge roll away more often than I care to admit at first)

SONIC FURNITURE!!!

Slag_Town_Outlaw_Refuge_broken_fan_portal.png
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My idea is better than 2 weeks in a row of shop signs.
    Options
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that door too. It struck me as very “Disneyland,” something you’d go through in a ride. It’d make a cool furnishing.

I was disappointed by two weeks of signs too...but I have seen dozens of posts asking for them for whatever reason, so that might explain them.

Needless to say, when my Khajiit needs a sign he simply sneaks into town at night and takes it off the merchant stall. I mean...duh.

Options
  • doslekis
    doslekis
    ✭✭✭
    Next week is tiny sized signs for wood elfs.

I agree, now my favorite outlaws refuge. I wonder if you could create a makeshift one somehow with different items?
    I don't normally use daggers, but when I do, I choose dos Lekis.
    Options
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    After doing the crow friend dailies in CWC pretty much every day since I originally posted this I've gone through that door at least once a day on two different characters and still want it as a furnishing item in my home.
    Options