Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-EU] College of Magi - The Inclusive Trial Guild

alexfergussoncooper
I'm a firm believer of progression in this game. We've all been in a position where we lack skill to complete harder dungeons or trials.

I am resurrecting my old guild to do exactly this. A guild for the sharing of knowledge, for experienced to help less experienced, for all skill levels to progress in challenging trials in regular events designed for different skill levels.

The guild is looking for players, experienced and learning. We are also on the hunt for raid leaders, even if you're not terribly experienced yourself, you can progress as a leader with your team.

We do require you to have Discord so you can at least listen to raid leader's instructions. It is also where we plan all of our raids and post DPS parses to be ranked. https://discord.gg/A9QZ6JQ

I hope to hear from you all very soon. We are running vMoL tomorrow (09/09/18) so if you want that skin, sign up now!
  • The_Tarantian
    The_Tarantian
    ✭✭✭
    Clarifying the guild's raid schedule/prime time would also help a lot.
    Erin Go Bragh, Erin go Braugh !
    It's Irish for "you're ***".
  • kiranther
    kiranther
    ✭✭
    @alexfergussoncooper I am moving to PC from XB, and have a mag dk that I am still levelling up. Can i get a guild invite plz?
  • alexfergussoncooper
    Can't edit OP. At the moment we run raids on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 19:30 UK time. As members and raid leaders grow however, more events will be held.

@kiranther Absolutely. It's maintenance at the moment, but if you join the Discord, I'll invite you in-game when you're online.
    Edited by alexfergussoncooper on September 10, 2018 9:05AM