The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC/EU looking for a high cp player to grind my alt in skyreach 50.000g p\h

SlissBeats
Whisper or add me if interested @SlissBeats

thnx!
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do not grind in skyreach, it was nerfed below ground level.
    Id recommend 2 points as of now:
    1. Spellscar in Craglorn is the best place for grind, the downside is you need a strong teammate to grind and there may be some competition. But you can still solo it, just go there and find someone who is running alone, run with him, add him to a group. Any decent player would agree as it is more profitable to farm in pair (+10%). Just dont meddle with existing groups of 2+
    2. Deshaan. There are 2 points where there are many brainless husks, which can be easily farmed solo from level one. It is a bit slower than spellscar, but it is still a huge rate of exp, times more than skyreach. I grinded there to level my twinks and it took 2 hours from lvl1 to lvl50 full buffed, even solo. One place is somewhere north of Mornhold, the other is Quarantine in north/west corner of Deshaan (quest). If someone is already farming this spot, dont meddle, just change a mirror.
    Rawr