The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why the hell do we have to go to 2 laodingscreens when we pvp in IC and do not have any flags?

Zer0oo
Zer0oo
✭✭✭✭✭
It is really dumb and kill the pvp for me in there.
Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
- Update 23
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Because someone thought that adding a capture the flag element would be fun and make more people want to PvP in the IC.

Had the opposite effect on me; used to love the fast paced, instant respawn, no horse simulator feel. :/
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is like they never actually test or think about something and just leave it in there forever:

I mean no one can get enough of loadingscreens and everyone likes that ppl run around with 0 stones to gank and even if you kill them you do not get anything from them but they may get lucky.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because apparently Imperial City and the Sewers are two separate zones. That's why you get those juicy loading screens when you move between these 2, but only short loading screens when you move between differenz zones on these maps.

Evidence for this can be found when you fall behind one of these 2 maps an cannot see the other.

Why somebody thought that's a good idea is beyond me.