The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO ARE SCAMMERS

quicksilv3r
CreditCard required to play free 30days should be printed on box!
ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE SCAMMERS
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um it probably is in fine print like EVERY other mmo. First MMO?
  • Pang
    Pang
    ✭✭✭✭
    So...They are not charging you yet, and you still get 30 free days... Yeah some scam they got there.
  • JoxerHD
    JoxerHD
    Wow OP is a total tool, is it really that hard to read? lol
  • MrDrez
    MrDrez
    Wow...I didn't know you could play trolls in this game...
  • Kangas
    Kangas
    ✭✭✭
    Growing up required to make really dumb topics.
  • lupusrex
    lupusrex
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing that this is a young person who can't get a credit/debit card. OP, you could always buy a prepaid debit card with cash. They sell them at pretty much every grocery or convenience store.
    Martial Keen-Eye ~ Templar Healer/Archer ~ Daggerfall Covenant

"I ain't done nothin'."
  • Zargorius
    Zargorius
    ✭✭✭✭
    CreditCard required to play free 30days should be printed on box!
    ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE SCAMMERS

Are you drunk? Or from the past? Or both?
    Honor is a dead man's code.
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    A valid payment method, or paid game time card, for subscription is required to play Elder Scrolls Online. There is more information on setting up your account, and the charge this may involve, here.

If you have a support issue, please bring it up in the support forum. There are already several extant threads discussing this matter, you are welcome to jump into one of them. But, since this specific forum is for game guides, not support, we are locking this thread.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.