Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for ideas on my Brenton / DD Templar

Kylric
Kylric
✭✭
Hello all,

I have around 400 skill points on my main (Templar) and I would like to learn to become a healer as well. I don't mind swamping gear during a dungeon and later trials. I believe I'm going to remain being a brenton. I'm looking for a build advice. I guess my main question is about CPs, or if there is an add-on that allows one to swap cps like the ones that help swap skill points. Basically, I would like to be able to be a healer or DPS with a few clicks of a button.

Any advice would be appreciated. I'm not yet farmed for healer gear.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just build for a damage dealer the skills alone make the difference and dont require much CP change for dungeon running

Damage dealer uses blazing spear
    Healer uses orbs
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The conflicts between healing and damage builds are minor. CP differences are really up in the "diminishing returns" territories. Blazing Spear vs. Luminous Shards is an either/or morph choice. That's about it.

And no -- there's no trick for getting around the 3K gold fee for changing your CP.
  • Kylric
    Kylric
    ✭✭
    [quote="And no -- there's no trick for getting around the 3K gold fee for changing your CP.[/quote]

Thank you both. I don't need to worry about the 3K, I have coins, but was wondering if there was an add-on that made the adjustment.