The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Any chance Clockwork Master Furnisher's Documents will ever be sold by Faustina Curio?

Feric51
Feric51
✭✭✭✭✭
Title says it all.

We have base overland plans sold by Rolis, and the Morrowind plans were introduced with Faustina. I think it's high time Clockwork plans are added to Faustina as well.

Maybe with the Clockwork DLC anniversary coming in the near future?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RobGarrett
Feric51
Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see the Clockwork furnishing plans added. I'd also like to see them add Dwarven documents. The (relatively) new Daedric plans and Ayleid plans are far too few in number to warrant furnishing documents, I would think.

I'm also hoping that they will eventually add the Summerset furnishing documents (there are still 12 I'm missing).
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I'd love to see the Clockwork furnishing plans added. I'd also like to see them add Dwarven documents. The (relatively) new Daedric plans and Ayleid plans are far too few in number to warrant furnishing documents, I would think.

I'm also hoping that they will eventually add the Summerset furnishing documents (there are still 12 I'm missing).

@Jayne_Doe Send me a mail in game with a list of the 12 you're missing. I have about 20 purple Alinor plans sitting in my bank that I've been holding off on learning. I doubt I will ever need them, and I'm realistic enough to know what to try to complete, and what is hopeless... since you're so close I'll try to help you out. Might just ask for you to craft me an item or two in the future if need be.

Gamertag is same as my forum name. XB-NA

Edited by Feric51 on September 6, 2018 5:44PM
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

@Jayne_Doe Send me a mail in game with a list of the 12 you're missing. I have about 20 purple Alinor plans sitting in my bank that I've been holding off on learning. I doubt I will ever need them, and I'm realistic enough to know what to try to complete, and what is hopeless... since you're so close I'll try to help you out. Might just ask for you to craft me an item or two in the future if need be.

Gamertag is same as my forum name. XB-NA

Wow @Feric51! That's quite generous of you. I'll take you up on your offer and send you an in-game mail with the list. I'm happy to compensate with gold, of course, and most happy to craft whatever you might want in the future. Let's hope you have some of the ones I'm missing. Cheers!

ETA: My gamertag is the same as my forum name, as well, minus the underscore.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on September 7, 2018 5:41PM
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see this. I also would like to see a high cost random furnishing recipe box that guarantees a bound recipe that is unknown by the character opening it. Bound to prevent farming to sell.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    Title says it all.

We have base overland plans sold by Rolis, and the Morrowind plans were introduced with Faustina. I think it's high time Clockwork plans are added to Faustina as well.

Maybe with the Clockwork DLC anniversary coming in the near future?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RobGarrett

I totally second this!!
    (What say you @ZOS_RichLambert ?)
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.