The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zone Name show Addon

p6kocka
p6kocka
✭✭
Is there any addon that show the name of a zone you are in? Like don´t having a minimap addon it is goof to know where am I. I already have RAETIA addon, but unfortunately it display the names in wrong format, because it wasn´t updated for a long time. There is also Wikkys toolbar. But it won´t hide this info when in dialog with a NPC. Is there any addon with Zone name info pls?
  • p6kocka
    p6kocka
    ✭✭
    The zone info in RAETIA addon is bugged and it looks like this: (german client)

hqt2mto8dhu2.png

• votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭✭
    The addon author did not use zo_strformat(SI_ZONE_NAME, zoneName) or may better ZO_CachedStrFormat(SI_ZONE_NAME, zoneName)
  • p6kocka
    p6kocka
    ✭✭
    votan73 wrote: »
    The addon author did not use zo_strformat(SI_ZONE_NAME, zoneName) or may better ZO_CachedStrFormat(SI_ZONE_NAME, zoneName)

Where to add this line psl? How to fix this?

This is the "RAEIH_Zone.lua" file from his mod:
    https://pastebin.com/M8HBtBbj
    Edited by p6kocka on September 8, 2018 12:12PM
  • votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭✭
    "RAETIA_InfoHub\Modules\RAEIH_Zone.lua"

line 51-52

local subZone = ZO_CachedStrFormat(SI_ZONE_NAME, GetPlayerLocationName())
    local mainZone = ZO_CachedStrFormat(SI_ZONE_NAME, GetUnitZone(uTag))
  • p6kocka
    p6kocka
    ✭✭
    Thank you. It´s working. And thank you very much for all your addons. I´m using almost all of them.