The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for help in the Imperial City DLC

Reistr_the_Unbroken
Reistr_the_Unbroken
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok so like the title says, I need help in the Imperial City. I thought that I could solo it, but after five tries I decided to find a group using the activity finder and the text chat. Apparently the Shor campaign is quiet, but I don’t want to go into a very populated campaign like Vivec.

For those who are wondering, my main character is a level 28 DK named Reistr the Unbroken, currently located in the Imperial City and stuck on the quest The Watcher in the Walls.
He has the mind-shriven skin and horse equipped.

Any help would be appreciated, bc I really want to do this quest. I don’t care about the PvP at all to be honest.
  • MarleyRain
    MarleyRain
    ✭✭✭
    Which platform are you on?
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox one, hate the pvp and honestly I want to quit the damn quest line because I was standing there and two people killed me even though I was in the damn arena :/
    What’s the point of having a pvp in an area where there’s a quest if your going to get killed by random players anyways -.-
    Edited by Reistr_the_Unbroken on September 6, 2018 10:31PM
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I’m on the bleeding temple quest
  • ruengdet2515
    ruengdet2515
    ✭✭✭
    It is pvp area, all player in cyrodil/imperial city just like wild animals/group of hyena that thirsty/hungry to kill anyone in their sight and lol.

I'm lucky to do some quest and get more skyshard because sometime i play around 1 AM-7 AM EU time zone. (almost player sleep but me is early morning.)
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you still need help send me a message on xbox. Gamertag is: iTz John Locke
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    If you still need help send me a message on xbox. Gamertag is: iTz John Locke

Ok