The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Inconsistency in numbers, the level of ability

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
The question is why I see ability level III on the Skills and at the same time - level IV on the bar's abilities. It's a bit confusing.

The examples of vigor and evasion:
6yiGiBM.jpg
oyipakd.jpg
Edited by Gargath on September 7, 2018 8:36PM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's a bug that was introduced at update 19, and there have been multiple threads in the forum about it...still waiting for zos to respond...reloading the UI or relogging resync's them temporarily, but they start to go back out again with more XP/leveling...I think they tried to partially address it, because I sometimes see some of the progress on the Skill Tree bars, but far from always, ...

Also, notice that the progress bars are missing on the tooltips of the slotted skills as well...

• Derbforgaill
    Derbforgaill
    ✭✭✭
    I had a similar issue. I got the message that the ability was ready to be morphed but the progress bar didn't show that, and I could not morph it. However, if I put the mouse cursor on it, the ability would show as ready to be morphed.
    bcobbmy4fy74.png
    on3aidwjhi23.png
    It was "fixed" when I next entered the game.