The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we have drop down menus in our banks?

Lindsey
Lindsey
✭✭✭
It can be annoying if you have a full back and need to take out a waist. Also can we have a search bar in the guild traders on console please?
  • ArnoTerranova
    ArnoTerranova
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh I thought I could help you then I read "console". Now I feel sorry for you. :/

Fatty White-Claw (lvl 50+) heal trial pve
    Koros Bone-Shield (lvl 50+) tank trial pve
    Koros Lust (lvl 50+) dps pve, pvp
    Seiri (lvl 50+) dps pve
    Wildfire (lvl 50+) dps pvp
    EU-PC - Playing since April 2014. (beta)
  • K1NGPALM3R1
    K1NGPALM3R1
    ✭✭
    Said every Console eso player
    Lindsey wrote: »
    It can be annoying if you have a full back and need to take out a waist. Also can we have a search bar in the guild traders on console please?

MagSorc - Lorddaley PVE
    MagDK - Zantho PVP
    Stamblade - Erindos PVP
    MagSorc - GetRekt PVP
    VHR, VAA,VAS, VMA, VMOL,
    'Ah that mudcrab had a set of greaves on him'
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather have the game remembering the chosen Guild store pick I made.
  • neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    be lucky there is console version of ESO. Nex-gen consoles weren't out yet when ESO was first being built.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are hot keys that allow you to scroll faster. On PS4 its L2 and R2. Try it.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ah PC , happy sighs ;)
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually enjoy scrolling up and down looking for my items in the bank. I find it very relaxing almost as fun as gouging my eyes out with a rusty spoon.
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I actually enjoy scrolling up and down looking for my items in the bank. I find it very relaxing almost as fun as gouging my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

Congrats, you have unlocked the secret psijic subrace skill line!! Time Vampire!! I feel your pain.
    Edited by Malacthulhu on September 7, 2018 9:21PM
    Xbox One Na
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've resorted to typing out spreadsheets of what trial gear I have and what I need when it comes to farms. I found out last weekend that I was not alone.

But hey, its great that they took the time on PS4 to make the outfits/lorebook motifs menu easy to navigate in a logical way. Making my Khajiit look pretty is much better than being able to quickly see if I already have a piece of armor when the trading frenzy begins at the end of a raid.
    Edited by El_Borracho on September 7, 2018 9:36PM
  • Grayfax
    Grayfax
    ✭✭✭

The bank is much more calming than the "!" in the Craft Bag... every time... every "!" time...
  • Grayfax
    Grayfax
    ✭✭✭
    But... I'm not complaining. We aren't doing inventory on a circular wheel of doom per slot! I am very thankful for proper inventory management!!!