The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I purchased Summerset through Steam

CaptainVenom
CaptainVenom
✭✭✭✭✭
Because it's was easier for me. How can I find the key so I can activate it on my account? I play ESO directly, not through Steam.
🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're probably going to have to get a refund. You essentially bought a DLC (though Steam) for a base game product you do not own/never purchased (through Steam).

I'm assuming you added ESO as a non-steam game. (Though I'm not sure why?)

There is no activation key to be had. Steam takes care of that automatically.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're probably going to have to get a refund. You essentially bought a DLC (though Steam) for a base game product you do not own/never purchased (through Steam).

Oh :( I'll try downloading the game on Steam and logging in to see what happens.
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
    Options
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh :( I'll try downloading the game on Steam and logging in to see what happens.
    Well, I have good news and bad news.

The good news is, your DLC will then work.

The bad news is, it will not be the same account, which I'm pretty sure is what you're going for. You'll also basically have to purchase a copy throught Steam.

Depending on the timeframe, you should be able to request a Steam refund and then buy the DLC from the bethesda store, directly (accessible from the Crown Store).

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options