The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jack of All trades Warden Build?

Wratt
Wratt
Soul Shriven
Hey so I'm kinda seeking out to make a PvX Jack of all Trades build for my stamden. Was wondering if anyone had any tips or builds I could use. If it's of any help I tend to use dual wield and bows (I'd prefer to stick with dual wielding but I'm fine with swapping it to make the build work). So anyone got any tips?
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um, I used shackle breaker, 3 piece agility, 2 piece willpower, 2 engine guardian for a while before the 2h change. I ran 2h and s&s and never felt like I couldn't dps, heal, or tank most basic vet dungeons (hard DLC excluded). I also had fun in pvp.

I think it was this iirc

all armor glyphs were stamina

helm - heavy - engine guardian
    shoulder - light - engine guardian
    chest - medium - shacklebreaker
    waist - medium - shacklebreaker
    gloves - medium - shacklebreaker
    legs - medium - shacklebreaker
    boots - medium - shacklebreaker

jewelry - robust - physical harm glyphs - agility

2h sword - nirhoned - willpower

sword - defending - absorb health - willpower
    shield - sturdy - health - willpower

i was an imperial and i used the orzga food that gives 5000 hp and 457 stamina regen. mundus was serpent (stamina regen)
    PvP needs more love.