The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Seeking

MasterXtremis
Hello, I am looking for a guild to join that will help me learn the game, learn crafting, learn enhancement, etc., etc. I would prefer a guild which is active and has a few veteran players that already have good knowledge. I am a Stamina Warden class, Level 10 atm, Imperial race. I collect often but do not know how to use the things I collect (plants, maple, ore, runestones, etc., etc) I am a member of the Ebonheart Pact as well, IDK if that makes a difference. If you have a guild that is like this, please contact me in the game.

My character name is

Celestia Bloodworth
  • MasterXtremis
    you can message me @Celestia_Bloodworth

I am having to start over again, level 1, still going with Warden DPS Stamina build. I screwed the pooch on my other toon. Forgot I was building a stamina and put skill points into magic instead.
  • Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    Hi there!

I'm not sure if you've seen our regular recruitment posts. The Remnants of Hope is a gaming community with an active guild in ESO.

We are a PvX guild which means we are active in all aspects of the game. We have dedicated officers for each department of Crafting, Roleplay, PvE and PvP. They, along with their team of assistants, plan and run events as well as assist new and experienced players of ESO in each of their areas.

The Remnants of Hope is a long standing family-friendly gaming community built on maturity, respect, inclusiveness and teamwork. Because our community is so awesome, we have an application and trial membership process that allows you to get to know us, and members to meet you. Consider the application a handshake, we take it and the process very seriously. With that in mind, be thorough when you fill it out.

If we sound like the sort of guild/community you'd be interested in, please consider filling in an application. You can check us out here: http://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/
  • MasterXtremis
    I have to apologize to you, but I am not looking for one of those "multiple games" guild. I have had displeasure from joining one once, and it will never happen again. If the leadership/officers become inactive, the rest of the guild has to suffer. Also, for some people it is confusing. I have had someone describe something in this game already, some help you would think, only to find out 30 minutes later that they were not thinking about this game, which caused me to screw up my toon and forced me to remake them (including deleting my old toon). The guy apologized but the damage had already been done.

So forgive me but I am not going to join your "multiple game" guild.

Thanks.
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!

The Cutthroat Mutineers are a helpful guild you want to give a try. I sent you an invitation.

We do explore all the time, we started trials a bit, we do PVP in EP faction every weekend, we've discord, a trader, there is an established group of players. We help beginners as well.
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • dreamtime_souljah
    dreamtime_souljah
    Soul Shriven
    been trying to join a guild for ages! add me on dreamtime souljah if anyone has one to join?