Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[BUG] Camouflaged Hunter gives Minor Berserk from Crit Heals

Kadoin
Kadoin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Not sure if this was reported already, but camouflaged Hunter currently gives minor berserk from a crit heal while you are in stealth. You can replicate this bug by using rally and sitting in stealth on character with camouflaged hunter on its bar. It will refresh the minor berserk effect as long as the player is in stealth and is critically healed by their own skills. (I did not test if it also works from the skills of another or any proc sets yet)
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anytime you heal yourself with an ability while Camouflaged Hunter is slotted it will trigger minor berserk. PC EU. I don't know if its intended
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    todokete wrote: »
    Anytime you heal yourself with an ability while Camouflaged Hunter is slotted it will trigger minor berserk. PC EU. I don't know if its intended

It's the same on NA. Now this wouldn't normally be an issue, but in PvP you can use invis pot and it will trigger it. With a monster set giving you a load of weapon damage, its probably not the best bug for ZOS to leave alone right? :D
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks @Kadoin! We should have a fix for this issue in our next Update.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that's why there are so many mag nbs lol