Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The Elder Scrolls® Online Summerset™ Digital Collector's Edition

Wolfshead
Wolfshead
✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone
Can some answer a silly question if I buy The Elder Scrolls® Online Summerset™ Digital Collector's Edition do I get base but do I also get Morrowind all the DLC pack up to Summerset as well??

Thank you for any answer I get :)
If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are only getting base game and Summerset + collector's edition baubles. Other DLCs (including Morrowind, which is considered a regular DLC now) are not included.
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    You are only getting base game and Summerset + collector's edition baubles. Other DLCs (including Morrowind, which is considered a regular DLC now) are not included.

So if I get this right get Morrowind and other DLC I need sub to get or buy for real money right?
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfshead wrote: »

So if I get this right get Morrowind and other DLC I need sub to get or buy for real money right?

Yes, you can sub and get access to all DLCs or buy them with crowns. Note that warden class was separated from Morrowind and is now sold as a separate crown store purchase.
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wolfshead wrote: »

Yes, you can sub and get access to all DLCs or buy them with crowns. Note that warden class was separated from Morrowind and is now sold as a separate crown store purchase.

Thank you for answering me it helps a lot have a nice day :)
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I strongly suggest buying a 1 month subscription to test out the DLCs you're interested in. You get that, 1,500 crowns, 10%+ Experience gain and other small perks. Like a crafting bag for all mats you gather during your testing month. Well worth it imo. You might end up like me (a 4 year Eso+ subscriber lol).
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?