The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for CoA Dedicated Farm Group

DovahkiinHeart
DovahkiinHeart
✭✭✭
Looking for fellow players also farming City of Ash for set drops there. I haven't seen a thread like this yet so apologies in advance if there's already one for this specific dungeon.

I'm at cp170+, understand the base mechs, can handle minibosses on my own but it's faster and more efficient if more people who are also looking for specific gear sets from this dungeon with specific traits can work together and trade what they get (but isn't what they're farming for or is something they already have and don't need).

I'm looking for divines BSW gloves and 1 other ring. Any other set I will gladly trade if anyone else in the group gets those drops. Also looking for a few other set pieces but they are not high priority and will trade if I get them and someone else needs.

I hope this works and this is aimed at anyone wanting to max their chances of getting their desired traited gear from this dungeon without grinding transmute crystals for eternity.

Please reply if interested or PM me.

Edit: I'm on PC, NA server. CST but flexible with prior arrangement over discord.
Edited by DovahkiinHeart on August 31, 2018 11:11AM
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is going to help if you include your platform and server, e g. PC EU.

Usually you will have more luck asking in zone chat (most people browsing the forums won't simultaneously be playing the game), but the easiest way is to make a tank and then use the dungeon finder.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DovahkiinHeart

Need to include system & server (e.g. Xbox EU | PC NA | PS4 NA etc...)

Tbh fastest way to farm this dungeon is to farm chests, they drop rings & weapons too, not just armour. There's 2 chests & 2 sacks per dungeon, so once you have the chests tp out & toggle difficulty to normal, then back to Vet.

There's videos on YT where all of the chest spawn locations are, or if you're Xbox EU I'll be able to run you through a couple times.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for reminding me to add to server and platform. Can't believe I forgot the most obvious thing here...

Do you know if chests will spawn with each instance?
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DovahkiinHeart Yes if you exit the dungeon after finding 2 chests then toggle difficulty from vet to normal, then back to vet (or the other way around) the instance will reset, meaning mobs/bosses come back as well as chests and sacks.

Think this strat only works with 2 people in the group, they don't have to be online or in the dungeon tho. I usually sit in group with someone else just to chat whilst farming.
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    Ah ok. But I don't have a cp160 NB chara. Any other alternatives? Does it work if I do a run with a PUG group and after last boss I go back and try to find all chests or will it remove me area?
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DovahkiinHeart As long as 2 people stay in the group you're fine to go back and explore, if everyone else leaves then you will be removed. Try to find 1 other person to farm with & pug for the others.
  • md3788
    md3788
    ✭✭✭
    @DovahkiinHeart add me - @miked3788. I generally play Wed and Thursday nights from 9-12ish EST and a few random days. I run COA I a few times a week as I'm looking for a few divines/infused pieces and BSW inferno staff for an alt I already have a full set so I have no issues giving you pieces you need.
    vFG1 HM
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    @md3788 Awesome. Thanks, I added you and sent a message too!
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    Update: with the help of some best guildies, I was able to get the items. Please close this thread!