The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

“Empire” Stamplar PvP

• caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    helios777 wrote: »

Complains when stamplar gets nerfed, complains when stamplar too OP. C'est La vie.

Yeah definitely sarcasm lol. Anyone who knows Rhage knows his sheer contempt for the ever OP, ever fotm stamblade.

A simple quality of life fix to rune focus, which is how it should’ve been all along, doesn’t suddenly make the class tiers better. Stamplar does feel very nice rn tho but still more challenging than other stam classes. There is an uptick in the population tho, and I’d venture to say a lot of that is because of the enthusiasm shown by old stamplars this patch.

The class does feel very strong when played right. But I say that with the caveat that it is very gear intensive and needs to build certain ways and assume certain playstyles to be competitive.

I’ve seen 4 more stamplars this patch.... population boom. We have a long gestation period.
    tenor.gif?itemid=8486419

Stamplars are like reptiles/birds; someone has to sit to warm up the eggs before they hatch.

Unlike nightblades, who breed like rats and sometimes eat their young.

For stamplars to be born, adult stamplars must follow their inner instincts to the same 1vx video that birthed them before Female stamplars lay down their rituals and male stamplars spam jabs until fertilization. As their radiant ward grows, they use repentance in their infancy to gain nutrition from surrounding organisms. During adolescence they spend most of their time in near by tidal pools until vigor, then they head out into deeper waters until their green bar depletes fully, which happens sooner rather than later. Then they go into a deep state of hibernation or as stamplologists call it, they “get shelved” until undaunted 9 and minor balance changes awaken them from their chrysalis as mature adult stamplars.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Complains when stamplar gets nerfed, complains when stamplar too OP. C'est La vie.

Yeah definitely sarcasm lol. Anyone who knows Rhage knows his sheer contempt for the ever OP, ever fotm stamblade.

A simple quality of life fix to rune focus, which is how it should’ve been all along, doesn’t suddenly make the class tiers better. Stamplar does feel very nice rn tho but still more challenging than other stam classes. There is an uptick in the population tho, and I’d venture to say a lot of that is because of the enthusiasm shown by old stamplars this patch.

The class does feel very strong when played right. But I say that with the caveat that it is very gear intensive and needs to build certain ways and assume certain playstyles to be competitive.

I’ve seen 4 more stamplars this patch.... population boom. We have a long gestation period.
    tenor.gif?itemid=8486419

Stamplars are like reptiles/birds; someone has to sit to warm up the eggs before they hatch.

I’ll have you know Nightblades ALWAYS eat their young

pray to the almighty sithis for these delicious baby-back ribs.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

tenor.gif?itemid=8486419

For stamplars to be born, adult stamplars must follow their inner instincts to the same 1vx video that birthed them before Female stamplars lay down their rituals and male stamplars spam jabs until fertilization. As their radiant ward grows, they use repentance in their infancy to gain nutrition from surrounding organisms. During adolescence they spend most of their time in near by tidal pools until vigor, then they head out into deeper waters until their green bar depletes fully, which happens sooner rather than later. Then they go into a deep state of hibernation or as stamplologists call it, they “get shelved” until undaunted 9 and minor balance changes awaken them from their chrysalis as mature adult stamplars.

As spoken by:
    morgan-freeman-759.jpg
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thank you for sharing this! I need to be taught the art of kick ass, when do your classes start? :)
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

In my on going psycho-analysis of the spirit animal for each of my eso buddies’ personas, I had pretty conclusively decided you to be a lion. Idk if I got around to explaining it to you yet but it’s pretty damn spot on, and has nothing to do with your name.

But after reading this post I am having doubts. In fact, it seems your spirit animal is actually David Attenborough and you chronicle the wilderness of Cyrodiil with hot pvp clips.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

In my on going psycho-analysis of the spirit animal for each of my eso buddies’ personas, I had pretty conclusively decided you to be a lion. Idk if I got around to explaining it to you yet but it’s pretty damn spot on, and has nothing to do with your name.

But after reading this post I am having doubts. In fact, it seems your spirit animal is actually David Attenborough and you chronicle the wilderness of Cyrodiil with hot pvp clips.

How much DMT is involved in this process?
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hahaha
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole