The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC-NA] Looking for casual players - English and/or French speakers - Aussie time zone :)

Matganet
Matganet
Soul Shriven
Hi guys,

I'm a French player of 32 year old who live in Sydney, Australia.

I will be more than happy to find some players in the same time zone who speak French like me or English if they are keen to speak slowly and articulate properly. Sorry about that mates, just all the accents and slang all over the English speaking world are a bit tough for me! :)
I started to learn English since two years so I am "ok" but still learning. I can give you French training while you give me English training. :blush:

I started to play to ESO recently(around 30 hours IG; NA server; Morrowind). I play in a "chill and relax" mode. I take the time to check and read everything around me. I would like find people who play in this way as well.

Thanks and see you soon :)
Edited by Matganet on August 14, 2018 2:24PM
  • VelvetLeChance11
    VelvetLeChance11
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Matganet,

Are you playing on PC? I'm a new-ish player (playing about 1-2 months) from Melbourne (NA server; have Morrowind DLC) and also like to play in 'chill and relax' mode.

Would like to find players to try and fight world bosses & public dungeons. Let me know if you're interested, I usually play in the evenings :)