The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Move/Separate Chat Tabs

survivor61_ESO
survivor61_ESO
Soul Shriven
There used to be a addon (that no longer works) that allowed me to pull a chat tab off as a separate window and move it around to a different location. I loved having my main chat window and a guild chat window right above it. Anyone know a mod that allows you to move tabs?

Thanks!
My friends just call me Nehe
@Nehebkau61
  • survivor61_ESO
    survivor61_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Guess not
    @Nehebkau61
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess not

Which add on was the original that stopped working ?
  • survivor61_ESO
    survivor61_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    R_K wrote: »
    Guess not

Which add on was the original that stopped working ?

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info233-ChatMultiWindow.html

I loved this when it worked :(
    @Nehebkau61
  • SgtSilock
    SgtSilock
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why does it not work anymore? Has it just not been updated or did Zoe do something to stop it from working/
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SgtSilock wrote: »
    Why does it not work anymore? Has it just not been updated or did Zoe do something to stop it from working/

It was last updated in 2014.
    Now, I don't know exactly when this add-on stopped working, but if if was around Sept 2019...
    ZOS did have to make changes to the API that broke a lot of chat add-ons because some unscrupulous PVPers were causing people to crash using addons to send messages with large amounts of special characters. ZOS fixed the API to prevent the exploit, but all the chat addons were broken until the authors could adjust to the new API.
    Edited by VaranisArano on May 10, 2020 12:30PM