Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

“Empire” Stamplar PvP

caeliusstarbreaker
caeliusstarbreaker
✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/iKg7khA34RU

Little bit of this little bit of that. Thanks for watching!
Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on August 25, 2018 3:07PM
Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
K-Hole
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice video Rhage! That 2h heavy->breaker->Jabs is quite a combo isn't it? I remember you mentioning it back in like January, but I only recently got around to main barring 2h. And I'm loving it. I still prefer the feel of dual wield tho, which is a pity cus the two hander is so much better a chassis for delivering the jabs.
    Edited by CyrusArya on August 25, 2018 6:20PM
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2h is still my favourite weapon of choice on my Stamplar, I'm just nowhere near as good as Rhage haha. Great video, as always.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CyrusArya , I feel like this is emblematic of both stamplar and stamNB because they have a spammable. If you aren’t using steel tornado to secure kills then it’s more efficient to bar back a master’s dw axe/dagger or axe/axe and then front bar something like veiled heritance.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was expecting a godly video, was not disappointed.
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smashing vid. Just wish my playtime crossed over a bit more with you guys.

Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff Rhage
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was expecting a godly video, was not disappointed.

Thank you Sir.
    Elong wrote: »
    2h is still my favourite weapon of choice on my Stamplar, I'm just nowhere near as good as Rhage haha. Great video, as always.

I’m torn between the two but I have been enjoying 2h lately.

Stratforge wrote: »
    Great stuff Rhage

Thanks bud!
    Smashing vid. Just wish my playtime crossed over a bit more with you guys.

Maxxxx!! Miss ya dude. Yea really wish we could cross paths more often.
    K-Hole
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    Nice video Rhage! That 2h heavy->breaker->Jabs is quite a combo isn't it? I remember you mentioning it back in like January, but I only recently got around to main barring 2h. And I'm loving it. I still prefer the feel of dual wield tho, which is a pity cus the two hander is so much better a chassis for delivering the jabs.

I did love using heavy attack-jav-DB-jabs. Especially when they can't break free fast enough.

I love the barsetup he has on the first few clips because I love using any cc that costs less than jav. Great clips!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God bless stamplar mains <3

Also, as a console pleb I've had a total of two hours using the new rune focus. Class feels more operable already. Can't wait to see what changes come with the murkmire PTS based on the class rep notes.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

I did love using heavy attack-jav-DB-jabs. Especially when they can't break free fast enough.

I love the barsetup he has on the first few clips because I love using any cc that costs less than jav. Great clips!

The bar set up and combo is essentially to goad the player into covering up and spending time trying to cast that defensive ability or two which allows you to land that nice hard dizzy, and then the reverse slice with the potl to double up on that big dmg at the end. Db is and will always be my “main cc.”

Added: the sheer amount of effects this build puts on a player does a great job of making your dmg stick.
    Liam12548 wrote: »
    God bless stamplar mains <3

Also, as a console pleb I've had a total of two hours using the new rune focus. Class feels more operable already. Can't wait to see what changes come with the murkmire PTS based on the class rep notes.

Oh yea man the new focus change is really nice. I shed my impreg and I feel like I can breathe again.
    Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on August 28, 2018 10:01PM
    K-Hole
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @caeliusstarbreaker Very nice video and gameplay! What is the build if you don't mind sharing? Also how do you feel about 2h/bow with master's bow?
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    @caeliusstarbreaker Very nice video and gameplay! What is the build if you don't mind sharing? Also how do you feel about 2h/bow with master's bow?

Blood spawn/night mothers gaze/bone pirate/master dw back
    Impreg/bone pirate/master dw back/2 piece wpn dmg 2hander
    Impreg/bone pirate/slime craw

This age builds used in vid.

2h bow isn’t bad, especially with masters bow, I just prefer dw.
    K-Hole
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always enjoy your videos. Had been running my stamblade and getting bored and it inspired me to not have to just run that and get my stamplar going.

I love having a ranged option so I am running 2h/bow. Running Cyrodiils ward on 2h bar with an infused battle axe giving me some bleed and defile without having to depend on snipe or 1h/sh and running an agility bow backbar. It looks like I need to go work on getting a masters bow as I find I really like this playstyle. Still use snipe generally into POTL, PI, stampede, HA, DBOS. then jab jab jab for cleanup.

And was that a templar trying to use radiant ward I saw in there? :'(
    Edited by technohic on September 1, 2018 7:00AM
  • a_u_s_t_y
    a_u_s_t_y
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome video, does the back bar master dw set bonus still work even if you switch to the front bar?
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Always enjoy your videos. Had been running my stamblade and getting bored and it inspired me to not have to just run that and get my stamplar going.

I love having a ranged option so I am running 2h/bow. Running Cyrodiils ward on 2h bar with an infused battle axe giving me some bleed and defile without having to depend on snipe or 1h/sh and running an agility bow backbar. It looks like I need to go work on getting a masters bow as I find I really like this playstyle. Still use snipe generally into POTL, PI, stampede, HA, DBOS. then jab jab jab for cleanup.

And was that a templar trying to use radiant ward I saw in there? :'(

Glad to see you having fun on stamplar. I like to view orc in medium armor as a ranged option. Yea that guy was trying to keep the blazing shield plar dream going.
    a_u_s_t_y wrote: »
    Awesome video, does the back bar master dw set bonus still work even if you switch to the front bar?

Yes
    K-Hole
  • Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭
    Stamplar vid? Sorry, I see only Godplar vid here.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamplar is really strong this patch , feels a little too easy right now
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea it’s pretty fotm, I’ve switched back to nb because of it.
    K-Hole
  • helios777
    helios777
    ✭✭✭✭

Complains when stamplar gets nerfed, complains when stamplar too OP. C'est La vie.
    Grand Warlord HAXERUS. One of the last OG Mag DKs.
    Mag DK through Thick and Thin.
    Retired from Cyrodiil until they finally decide to fix the performance, which is probably never.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I had recorded. Found a camp next to a couple of trees and wound getting a few 1vX stamplar kills as they came out to fight me before help arrived (my side) and we wiped them all and burned it. Grant it, there was a lot of guys coming out not knowing what was going on right into a DBOS but it still counts damned it!
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

a19.png
    EU | PC
  • Avnr
    Avnr
    ✭✭✭
    gg very nice

dawnbreaker now hit like a truck

Remove your vamp all:)
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

a19.png

Twas in jest.
    K-Hole
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

a19.png

Twas in jest.

Sarcasm; it's not everyone forte lol
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    helios777 wrote: »

Complains when stamplar gets nerfed, complains when stamplar too OP. C'est La vie.

Yeah definitely sarcasm lol. Anyone who knows Rhage knows his sheer contempt for the ever OP, ever fotm stamblade.

A simple quality of life fix to rune focus, which is how it should’ve been all along, doesn’t suddenly make the class tiers better. Stamplar does feel very nice rn tho but still more challenging than other stam classes. There is an uptick in the population tho, and I’d venture to say a lot of that is because of the enthusiasm shown by old stamplars this patch.

The class does feel very strong when played right. But I say that with the caveat that it is very gear intensive and needs to build certain ways and assume certain playstyles to be competitive.

A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah definitely sarcasm lol. Anyone who knows Rhage knows his sheer contempt for the ever OP, ever fotm stamblade.

A simple quality of life fix to rune focus, which is how it should’ve been all along, doesn’t suddenly make the class tiers better. Stamplar does feel very nice rn tho but still more challenging than other stam classes. There is an uptick in the population tho, and I’d venture to say a lot of that is because of the enthusiasm shown by old stamplars this patch.

The class does feel very strong when played right. But I say that with the caveat that it is very gear intensive and needs to build certain ways and assume certain playstyles to be competitive.

I’ve seen 4 more stamplars this patch.... population boom. We have a long gestation period.
    Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on September 4, 2018 8:54PM
    K-Hole
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve seen 4 more stamplars this patch.... population boom. We have a long gestation period.
    tenor.gif?itemid=8486419
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

tenor.gif?itemid=8486419

Stamplars are like reptiles/birds; someone has to sit to warm up the eggs before they hatch.

Unlike nightblades, who breed like rats and sometimes eat their young.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=8486419

Stamplars are like reptiles/birds; someone has to sit to warm up the eggs before they hatch.

Unlike nightblades, who breed like rats and sometimes eat their young.

I’ll have you know Nightblades ALWAYS eat their young