The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dungeons quests.

firedrgn
firedrgn
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok sometimes i think i know how things work then i wake up one day and i am lost.

Anyways.

I started a healer toon for 4 man dungeons. No quests appear in side any dungeons.

I have undaunted lvl 4 i am lvl 780. I have never done any dungeons on this toon that i can remember.

I do have another toon that i have completed a lot of dungeon quest on so i just expect to get the quests in each dungeon
Thanks for your time.
Please advise.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, if you've never done the dungeon's story quest on that toon, the quest-giver should appear not far inside the door, but with a character with Undaunted that high, it's possible you may have done some of those quests already. The colour of the map icon should indicate whether you've done the story quest or not. Also, if you're on PC, you can download my Journal Quest Log add-on which lists all completed quests by zone (you'll need to search for the dungeon quests in the relevant zone lists).

Beyond the story quests of course, the pledges are repeatable from the Undaunted Enclave.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya all my dungeons icons on map are black. I know i have not done them on this toon. I want the skill points. Lol