The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[EU PC] Keep it Simple is recruiting - PVE/PVP/Trial Fun!

BlackChronicle
BlackChronicle
Soul Shriven
Well Hello there!

Welcome
Welcome to our recruitement post, are you looking for a guild? A new home so to speak? A place where you can be yourself and do the things you enjoy the most? Then feel free to join us at Keep it Simple! We are a freshly formed guild with a simple goal: We would like to be a place where you can enjoy ESO with people you know!

What does that mean?
For now we like to keep things small scale we aim for somewhere between 50 to 60 members (ofcourse nr 61 wont be turned down!!). We do that on purpose simply to get to know the people we play with. We are experienced players from all kind of game backgrounds and our main goal is just to enjoy everything ESO has to offer us!

What do we do?
PvE Dungeons: We have normal and veteran dungeon runs on a daily basis (just ask in guild chat!)

PvE Trials: We run normal trials once/twice a week on Saturday and or Sunday afternoon. Simply to get everyone started and familiar with running with a group of 12 people! Our goal is to progress towards the veteran trials once we have done all the normal content! Check the events section of the GMOTD for further details or just ask one of the officers

PVP Battlegrounds: Done with people joining battlegrounds that just run into a wall? Or wait at the spawn point to just join the last 3 seconds of the fighting? We do not claim to be elite nor do we want to be! But we do want to participate and have fun! Just ask around in chat there is probably people available to join you in random battlegrounds :)

PVP Cyrodill: We love the pact and we love cyrodill espessially fighting along side other groups in cyrodill, tired of looking for groups? You dont have to! You can most likely join ours! Can you join as an Aldemeri Dominion and or Daggerfall Covenant lover? Yes but you will most likely be facing us :smiley:

We are on the Sotha Sil campain!

What do we expect?
The basic things: Normal behaviour be friendly and helpfull that's basicly it...
The rest we can pick up along the way! We dont know everything either so dont worry!
OH major part of our guild? We have a real life too! you dont have to be online 24/7 :smile:

What do we offer?
* Guildhall with crafting and transmute station
* Friendly and helpfull advise
* Experienced PVE and PVP guys helping you enjoy all the content ESO has to offer!
* Future events - more on that later :wink:

Okay BC im interested what now?
Well leave a reaction here, and or message me ingame @BlackChronicle
  • dingl78
    dingl78
    Hi I would love an invite
    @dingl78
  • BlackChronicle
    BlackChronicle
    Soul Shriven
    sure thing invite is on the way!
  • Jazdia
    Jazdia
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, what time zone do you guys run in primarily? I'm in Australia so am on GMT +9:30. Makes life interesting if I want to join trials etc.

Thanks.
  • andreas_blom
    andreas_blom
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join this guild!
    @andreas_blom
  • SlissBeats
    Invite me pls @SlissBeats
  • Wsciekly
    Wsciekly
    Soul Shriven
    Still have some space ? @Wsciekly