The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

5822 Weapon Damage Stamblade BUILD

TheRealSniker
TheRealSniker
✭✭✭✭✭
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really a fan of alch unless group play, too much downtime.

I do prefer a bone pirate/ shackle/ master bow/ aslyum 2h myself.

Higher sustain, higher max stat pool and overall higher average dmg but of course lower if you have alch up.

I run around with 38k stam and 3.6k or 3.8k wpn dmg without infused glyph proc or master bow dmg. But it goes up to around 4.6 or 4.8k wpn dmg when proc'd and its up basically all the time.

It's just preference overall i guess, not fond on veli with a bow because of the random procs it can do with the dot which wastes the actual proc.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really a fan of alch unless group play, too much downtime.

I do prefer a bone pirate/ shackle/ master bow/ aslyum 2h myself.

Higher sustain, higher max stat pool and overall higher average dmg but of course lower if you have alch up.

I run around with 38k stam and 3.6k or 3.8k wpn dmg without infused glyph proc or master bow dmg. But it goes up to around 4.6 or 4.8k wpn dmg when proc'd and its up basically all the time.

It's just preference overall i guess, not fond on veli with a bow because of the random procs it can do with the dot which wastes the actual proc.

As I mentioned in the Video, the build is balanced in a way that the tooltips are the same in comparison to shackle + Bone pirate build when clever alchemist isnt procced
    Thats also the reason I think this build is so good
    The only thing I lost in comparison to my shackle + BP build is the infused enchant on frontbar but therefor gained alot more damage when Alch is procced
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer
    Shieldbreaker, impreg, and bloodspawn with 1 regen glyphs all infused jewels
    1 sturdy
    3 impen
    3 wellfitted
    Edited by Zelos on September 2, 2018 12:51AM
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go swift or go home
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really low max stats I prefer having more weapon damage and more max stats and great recovery but if you enjoy the setup and play style then it's great.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblades...
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really low max stats I prefer having more weapon damage and more max stats and great recovery but if you enjoy the setup and play style then it's great.

What do you run then to achieve even more wep damage with more recovery ?
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought disease dmg proc minor defile, not major.
    Also saying that ambush is a bad skill, made me laught. It's the most broken gap closer in the game, works like a teleport, and the NB fear is also broken, makes it sometimes not able to break free from it and in battlegrounds that's a free relic from one skill use. Unless things are fixed since last time I checked this. Also two swift trait kind of replacing medium armor as well.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought disease dmg proc minor defile, not major.
    Also saying that ambush is a bad skill, made me laught. It's the most broken gap closer in the game, works like a teleport, and the NB fear is also broken, makes it sometimes not able to break free from it and in battlegrounds that's a free relic from one skill use. Unless things are fixed since last time I checked this. Also two swift trait kind of replacing medium armor as well.

Instant disease damage procs Major Defile

Youre way more successfull playing without ambush nowadays, youre fast enough to outrun streak even, there is a reason why most stamblade Mains dont run it anymore, same for people like Kodi
    I also wrote down what the Problems with Ambush are ever since Summerset hit live
    Edited by TheRealSniker on September 2, 2018 1:38PM