The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Left Click Not Working

MrBlack23
MrBlack23
✭✭
Every now and then I can NOT left click more than once while in my menu. This is not my mouse as it only happens in this game and has been confirmed by others. No idea how it occurs but it does. ALSO IT CARRIES OVER TO THE REST OF MY COMPUTER WHILE THE GAME IS ACTIVE. MEANING I CANT USE MY LEFT CLICK OUTSIDE THE GAME WHILE ITS RUNNING. Might as well call this a VIRUS not a game as the game is affecting my computer functions...….. smh zos
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing on a high end gaming laptop, I used to have issues with bar swapping.

The key for swapping worked fine in all other PC applications, but while playing ESO, and only while engaged in combat, I would spam the bar swap key and nothing would happen. Sucks when you’re PvPing and your heals are on your back bar.

I decided to get a blue tooth keyboard and test it out. Just happened to have one laying around. Hooked the blue tooth keyboard up to my $2500 laptop, logged into PvP, no issues with bar swapping.

Again, the laptop keyboard and the bar swap key worked fine in ALL other games and software.

ESO is weird.
    Edited by ChunkyCat on August 31, 2018 1:31PM
  • MrBlack23
    MrBlack23
    ✭✭
    I’ve fixed the problem with left click not working by minimizing the screen into windowed and not full screen. Now since I’ve found the temporary fix you find the underlying problem.....
  • MrBlack23
    MrBlack23
    ✭✭
    Awesome!....... I was able to logout but then froze on the login screen. Literally can’t close the game or use my task manager. Alt f4 does nothing. I’m getting really impatient with this crap bug. This happens Atleast once a day and it makes me restart my whole computer. Is this really all this game is ? Bugs and more bugs? Smh.