The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't download Patch 1.0.1

nhanschkeb16_ESO
nhanschkeb16_ESO
✭✭✭
I'm reading that the patch has been live now for near twenty minutes, but I still have not been able to update the game. The launcher is not recognizing that there is an update.

Anyone else having this problem?

Any solutions?
  • Severan
    Severan
    ✭✭✭
    If you are on the EU then I don't think EU has gotten the patch yet.
    Xbox One - BeScurred
  • nhanschkeb16_ESO
    nhanschkeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on the NA megaserver
  • madame.kiraeb17_ESO
    We have a similar issue with my husband's computer, in that it is patching, but gets stuck part of the way through. He's tried resetting it and everything, but nothing works. It just hangs up on there again and again. :(
  • DanzibarBrasil
    I'm disappointed.
    I'm trying to an hour to download the patch and not out of the 4% .... It is discouraging.
    Probably go back to Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn.
    I come home at night anxious to play, and every day is delayed access the game by any mistake of yours.
  • Tulveli4
    Tulveli4
    Soul Shriven
    I had the same issue, but try this:
    Near the middle of the launcher there should be a little cogwheel with 'Game Options' and an arrow beside it. Click that and select 'Check for Updates' (I think that's what it said). It took a while to figure itself out, but now it's at 33% and counting.
    Hope this works for you guys.
  • Adoring_Fan
    Adoring_Fan
    ✭✭
    even when i try to force check for update my play button dissapears but it doesnt find anything
    Always open to playing with new players