The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Destructible Environments in pvp!

chaserstorm16909
chaserstorm16909
✭✭✭✭✭
Finally some significant additions to Cyrodiil!
  • Ragebull
    Ragebull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The servers have been self destructing forever
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Is this masochism?
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its a dilemma for me. On one hand, its fun to farm crowded pugs who think outnumbering can solve all their problems. On the other hand fighting continuously in the same tight space lags the whole server. So I guess its worth the sacrifice
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... IDK... right after Wolfhunter DLC we had this magnificent show of blinking walls & postern houses in Cyrodiil...
    If they want more Destructible objects they will have to make sure servers will actually be able to support it.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they'd destroy the lag and the long load screens...
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to make a hole in the ground so people fall in and get can stuck under the world.
  • jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    I want to make a hole in the ground so people fall in and get can stuck under the world.

So it was you at Arrius, you made the hole inside the walls, just behind Arrius lumber postern door, so when we entered the door, we were stuck in the floor :smiley:
    Pain-Healer - Argonian Templar Healer (EP) - Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon's Heart
    Guild : Ghosts and Goblins Target Dummies
    Players know me as Jeban
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How does it work?
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sincerely hope people don't grief their own faction by destroying bridges...if like they said they take friendly fire, then it could go really bad lol
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe with the bridge down, nobs won’t try to front door ALESSIA lol. (And I meant NOOBs not nobs lol).

From today’s Twitch I gathered some of the delves actually PvP. (I figured they TRULY did not). Also one of them played AD ( with pocket healers no doubt). Wish someone would point a dead dev out. Deserves bags for the lag alone.
    Edited by JumpmanLane on September 1, 2018 5:48AM
  • Hal_Moore
    Hal_Moore
    ✭✭✭
    I suddenly have the urge to create a bowtard and snipe all the people that try and make it across the slaughter fish because the bridges are down :D
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WTB slaughter fish resistant boat.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you mean some significant pvp killing additions thisll cause even more lag and you want this in the already nearly unplayable game. right like thats a good idea
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »

Is this masochism?

yes
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those transit caves will be the new choke points, full of gankers.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WAIT WHAT ?

You can destroy the bridges now ?

SOMEONE TELL ME THE TRUTH, ITS TO EALRY TO BE LIED TOO
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WAIT WHAT ?

PTS goes live Sept. 17th, make sure to thoroughly test it out!

Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WAIT WHAT ?

It's talked about around the 20 min mark.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/304316055##

• Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/304316055## (Murkmire / Update 20 reveal, plus Cyrodiil changes at the 21-25 minute-marker)
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    WAIT WHAT ?

In Update 20 (Murkmire DLC update) bridges like Alessia, and the mile gates, like the one between Chalman and Bleakers Outpost, will be able to be destroyed by siege weapons.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

Ahh from ESO live, thanks for the info I will defenatly be testing this out