Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing Items Id like to see

Vandellia
Vandellia
✭✭✭
Through out my journey into ever deepening housing builds I have come to feel that there is an entire class of items missing from whats currently available. I would love to see some Stuffed animals for our bedrooms. There must be more general things like nick-knacks and other assorted housing items that would add to the atmosphere of the room. what other things would you all like to see
  • Ragebull
    Ragebull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A trampoline to jump on

New beds to crash in
  • Vandellia
    Vandellia
    ✭✭✭
    Interactive beds that you click on and actually lie down would be another
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are moving in this direction with Sketches, I think. Many of the jewelry crafting furnishings are decorative knick knacks. Maybe because they’ve recognized the need?

Btw, the forum has a housing section :wink:
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guns and cars.
  • SenorCrouch
    SenorCrouch
    ✭✭✭
    Building blocks like the Alinor Floor, Timeworn with spell collision so custom dueling arenas can be built and be functional for all classes of character.
    "What's the cross roads of Alessia Castle? I am trying to get pizza delivered."
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish Zos would turn collectible drops from mobs, like Wraith Shackle, for example, into furnishing items to put in our display cases.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!