Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What stat does oblivion damage scale with?

ioo
ioo
So I’m thinking about putting a full set of Sloads on my stamina build (don’t hate me plz) but I couldn’t find any information on what stat sloads or oblivion damage scales with like stamina or Magicka. Could someone inform me on what stat it scales with? Thx
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This post is tempting for me to troll it but I won't.. Oblivion damage does not scale like regular damage does. The only way you can improve the tooltip for sload's is to improve the gear. Wear 5 golden pieces and thats the maximum you will get if I'm not mistaken.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on August 31, 2018 11:37PM
  • Akrimus
    Akrimus
    ✭✭
    Oblivion damage is fixed damage, no scaling. Only enchantment on the weapon can be increased by infused trait and torug's pact set, thats all.
    PC EU DC Akrimus (Sorcerer) Daggerfall Bandits
  • ioo
    ioo
    Thx guys for clearing that up and for not trolling me for using sloads :)
  • Finviuswe
    Finviuswe
    ✭✭✭✭
    ioo wrote: »
    Thx guys for clearing that up and for not trolling me for using sloads :)

Sloads hits hard but not too hard, and is dodgeable. Only a silly person would complain about it at this stage in its nerfing.